Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frowning

OMG IM SO UNBELIEVABLE HAPPY!

Guest Realist

Pity fuck. You're an easy target... and he's really horny.

Pity fuck. You're an easy target... and he's really horny.

Or as we call it in the UK, a 'mercy shag'. :lol:

But I don't think it's that anyway, you're just being a bastard.

Frowning, why the hell are you asking "does he like me?" when he actually said "I love you", which while admittedly is a bit weird, is usually a sign that someone is into you. I mean, you don't tell someone you love them until you're deep into a relationship, but he's 14 so he probably doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about anyway.

hah god point, im just a stupid teenager please excuse my retardedness lol, and im just so happy that im not making any sense. My apologies

Guest Tenshi

OK..here's my advice..

Dont listen to what others say, on this board or real life that is negative...just enjoy your happiness..live in the moment and take each day as it comes.nobody knows but u and the guy what's really going to happen.

I think it's true that your self confidence probably keeps guys away..u make yourself not worthy so u dont give yourself a chance...but the fact u are warming up now and taking a chance that in itself makes u a winner..wether the guy was right or wrong..u have taken a step in the right direction.

I hope everything turns out well..just take it a day at a time and listen to your intuition. But most importantly dont give too much of yourself away..look out for yourself first at 14..because as time goes on u will realise many guys out there especially at that age have 1 thing on their mind..as do many other ages...but it's all about living and learning.

The best thing u can do is live in this moment now and enjoy yourself..and dont think too much...there will always be negativity to bring u down..but hopefully rise above that and dont say whats wrong with u but what is right with u and work on that..

hah god point, im just a stupid teenager please excuse my retardedness lol, and im just so happy that im not making any sense. My apologies

I didn't mean it like that. I'm not saying that just because you're 14 you're an idiot. I meant that at 14 your (and his) experience with relationships is pratically zero, so when he says he 'loves you' he doesn't really mean it, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, but it definitely means he likes you.

Advice is advice, be it negative or positive you should listen to it all. Just because you don't like a viewpoint or opinion is no reason to ignore it. You can't go through life like it's some sort of fairytale you won't get anywhere. Try to see the reason why someone would give you a certain type of advice, weigh it up against what you know about that person and how they feel about you then you can decide whether that advice is worth applying and to what degree.

Of course, online advice is tenuous at best, your best bet is to talk to your friends.

I didn't mean it like that. I'm not saying that just because you're 14 you're an idiot. I meant that at 14 your (and his) experience with relationships is pratically zero, so when he says he 'loves you' he doesn't really mean it, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, but it definitely means he likes you.

Advice is advice, be it negative or positive you should listen to it all. Just because you don't like a viewpoint or opinion is no reason to ignore it. You can't go through life like it's some sort of fairytale you won't get anywhere. Try to see the reason why someone would give you a certain type of advice, weigh it up against what you know about that person and how they feel about you then you can decide whether that advice is worth applying and to what degree.

Of course, online advice is tenuous at best, your best bet is to talk to your friends.

What he said ^^

But if you worry too much about the future, you'll miss out the present.

Just enjoy your momments, but remember not to do anything that might cause regrets. *hint*!

Guest Tenshi

by saying its a pity fuck when she is happy is not advice i would personally listen too...in fact its not even advice..its just plain negative and rude. This is what i mean by negative.

constructive advice fine..

by saying its a pity fuck when she is happy is not advice i would personally listen too...in fact its not even advice..its just plain negative and rude. This is what i mean by negative.

constructive advice fine..

Ok. You are right about the main preoccupation of male minds at that ago too. I think thats why we underachieve in school. :razz:

Realist is negative in virtually every thread anyway, it's probably easier to just ignore his posts completely. Once you've seen one of his posts you've seen them all.

You are 14 you don't even know what love is. Be thankful for that.

your only 14 you should focus on your studies. The boy just wants to get into your pants like any other horney middle schooler.

Guest Tenshi

people dont have to tell her she's only 14 and shit..let the girl be happy for 5 minutes FFS..

enjoy it while it lasts.

::high five:: That's so cute! I'm so happy for you

I remember back in middle school how badly I wanted a boyfriend. And I never got one :cry: (Oh well, now, lol)

Keep your chin up. And it sounds like your friends care about you. That's awesome.

Its hard to explain. I was down up until a couple weeks ago during spring break, my best friend told me to stfu about complaining

I like how you threw in "stfu."

Its hard to explain. I was down up until a couple weeks ago during spring break, my best friend told me to stfu about complaining

What is stfu? I thought it was a typo.

What is stfu? I thought it was a typo.

stfu = shut the fuck up.

Guest ilovepancakes

Dont worry,... be happy now.

:dance:

Yes, Join the Horde of Whores!

That's so mean.

So what now? Dating someone requires a membership in the horde of whores?

Ahh to be a teenager again. Good times....well actually they sucked cuz I wasted my teenage years doing absolutely nothing.

But I'm glad you're enjoying them.