Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
terryh

what part of your face do you dread getting acne the most?

I really dread having acne on the cheeks... really makes you looks so different... at least in the jawline and under my chin that I have now well it's not so visible since it's somewhat hidden but the cheeks are really a messy thing to look at specially if you have acne on them.

Upper part of cheek, about an inch below the eye....they are big, red and so, so yuck. It's like everyone can see it.....

The pimple will slowly grow and it takes about a week to heal.

A mark will always follow....BLAH! :mad:

around my mouth, and esp on my chin, cos i can feel them when i talk. also between the eyes really hurts

My cheeks are the only place I really get acne now... so it's gotta be the cheeks for #1... but I hate acne anywhere. I had bacne forever and it was the worst! So basically.. death to all acne everywhere!

My nose. They hurt like hell, are very obvious, always huge and inflamed, and I already have several scars from previous ones (one looks like I have a slight pimple/red bump that's perpetually there, it sucks). I dread getting another one of those...

The two places I used to hate getting pimples the most:

1) Upper lip area. My facial hair is thickest there, and shaving was an absolute be-ay-itch and hurt like hell.

2) Right on the trapezius muscles, between the shoulders and neck. Right where my backpack strap went. A nice twenty pounds of books pulling down on a cyst.

FOREHEAD!!!! They're sooooo bloomin obvious there!! Especially if they're one of those big cysts, and they protrude right out of your forehead nearly knocking everyone out who walks past you! Second worst place is my chin. So painful and take forever to ooze out their gunk and disappear! :sick:

Anywhere! but on the neck, where I get the most, hate it sooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!! takes so long to clear up and you can't dab any conceler on them GRRRRRH!!!

actually the worst ones are those on the bridge of your nose. It is HORRIBLE when you can turn your eyes left/right and see a mountain of a pimple in your peripheral vision. It just keeps your reminded that you have acne

cheeks, b/c thats where they seem to leave red marks.

...and the area where scarring is most likely to occur ... at least for me. :(

:evil:

that area between the mouth and nose is the worst. it hurts and you have to be extra gentle. luckily those are rare. i also just hate chin zits in general. i dont really care about my forehead coz it doesnt really break out.

I can totally relate to everything there! I don't break out on my forehead at all- it's so weird!

I also think that even worse than lip/nose spots is that sore/tingly feeling you get around these areas before the spot actually appears- and you just KNOW you are going to get one mother of a spot.

Left temple... Place I had cystic acne as a teen, now any zit I get there, I freak... and it's my "prone" spot to pimples still!

blah blah blah.

The edge of my eyebrows cuss its very blatant and actually makes you look deformed and between my nose and lip cuss then people have nowhere to deflect their eyes so as to not look at the zit on my eyebrow.