Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

Im wondering what can i do to make these big pimple stop from coming,I think there called papules or papules.

I always get the on my cheek and I get about 4-7 a month.I can deal with the whithead I understand how I get them om my face....clog pore equal pimple but why would I get a big red bump on my face?

Those bastard take like a week to come out then like a month to go away.I've tried everything bp lotion, Neosporin,tea tree oil,proactive,exfoliating,aspirin mask....

I really want to go see dermatologist but I just move to a really small town for this contract work Im doing and I cant find one in this shitty town.

Oh and another thing I cant find makeup that cover it up,or if it does its doesn't say on for long.

I have to keep on putting it on throughout the day it and it make me breakout even more

Errr. i get those too. The only thing Ive tried that makes them go away quicker and even makes them less lumpy so that they are more concelable with makeup is the Zeno. The Zeno does not take away the redness, but it def makes them flatter. You can google Zeno to find out more about it but it is basically a device that heats up and supposedly when applied to the pimple kills the bacteria. I got mine off of Ebay for about $160 which is much cheaper than the $225 it usually sells for. It has been invaluable to me because it keeps me from picking those suckers. Good luck! And i will be reading other people's responses to see if anyone gives a better suggestion since i still suffer from those.

Hi,

Im wondering what can i do to make these big pimple stop from coming,I think there called papules or papules.

I always get the on my cheek and I get about 4-7 a month.I can deal with the whithead I understand how I get them om my face....clog pore equal pimple but why would I get a big red bump on my face?

Those bastard take like a week to come out then like a month to go away.I've tried everything bp lotion, Neosporin,tea tree oil,proactive,exfoliating,aspirin mask....

I really want to go see dermatologist but I just move to a really small town for this contract work Im doing and I cant find one in this shitty town.

Oh and another thing I cant find makeup that cover it up,or if it does its doesn't say on for long.

I have to keep on putting it on throughout the day it and it make me breakout even more

Crush an asprin, mix it with a drop of honey to keep it moist and leave it on your pimple overnight. its not a miracle cure but it sure does reduce the swelling by half if not more.

Its very effective, do try it

Hope it helps...

Hi,

Crush an asprin, mix it with a drop of honey to keep it moist and leave it on your pimple overnight. its not a miracle cure but it sure does reduce the swelling by half if not more.

Its very effective, do try it

Hope it helps...

Thanks for you reply,I actually just did a mask with 2 asprin and some honey,but I just left it on for 20min or so ....Im afraid to sleep with it and get it in my eyes or something :confused: but Ill give it a try

Chhers

Errr. i get those too. The only thing Ive tried that makes them go away quicker and even makes them less lumpy so that they are more concelable with makeup is the Zeno. The Zeno does not take away the redness, but it def makes them flatter. You can google Zeno to find out more about it but it is basically a device that heats up and supposedly when applied to the pimple kills the bacteria. I got mine off of Ebay for about $160 which is much cheaper than the $225 it usually sells for. It has been invaluable to me because it keeps me from picking those suckers. Good luck! And i will be reading other people's responses to see if anyone gives a better suggestion since i still suffer from those.

It sounds too good to be true,does it really work for you?

the risk of cortizone injection though is you can get a dent in your face that can last for months.. sometimes even longer!

My skin takes forever to heal.. and I'm really worried about trying that..