Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jatt

Light Scar Treatment (Pics)

-I posted this on another board and since it looks like most of my acne is clearing up I still have a few scars.

IPB Image

This right here is the acne on my face. How bad is the case and how can I get rid of it with over the counter acne medications? I tried proactiv and it didnt work. Any help?

Guest Marino

i dont understand what your saying.

The title is for ligh scar treatments but you say you have acne and want something to get rid of it.

what do are you trying to achieve? Get rid of acne or scars coz i dont see any acne

i'd say u treat the scars instead of the acne, also what acne? lol

yeah i meant scar treatments, what type of solution would I use? I already tried proactiv but it didnt work so help me out on that.

ProActive is an acne fighter, not a scar treatment. You should do a bit of research on this board. Check out the scar treatment FAQ. You will find many treatment types listed there ( most usless unfortunetly). James

How long have you had those scars? They look like they'll mostly heal up when the discoloration fades. I think you're in luck. Did you cut your nose? I have a long scar like that on my chin from falling out of my highchair when I was two.