Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wow... I don't know why... I just received a nice tshirt from the mail that I ordered 2weeks ago and the color matches with my skin tone + eyes...

I put some hairgel on and wow... i don't beleive it lol

Even with "bad" skin, i'm fealing proud and happy :)

You guys/girls should try this method :D

I feel good today too. Usually Friday's are depressing but I gelled my extremely short hair and am pimping my new clothes so I feel like a different person, even if my acne is the same as it was a week ago.

Wish I had more days like these. :wacko:

man thats all good, but we shouldn't even place our happiness within material objects, happiness comes from inside man, god bless buddha hummmmmm lets meditate.

I just had my long darkish brown hair highlighted and I feel like a new person. :D sometimes little things can make a big difference..Good to hear you are Happy and feeling good. :D

I can understand how liberating it can feel, it feels like great, when you feel confident about yourself. If only we could all feel this way soon!

The only thing is- how long will this last? When we become happy through material gain just like how material objects are finite, your happiness is finite, and will end as wuickly as it came?

Yay for feeling bueatiful!

Well, Polka, something that's really helped ME with that question is this: I will get exactly what everyone else in this world gets - good days and bad days. That's all ANYONE gets, acne or no, abuse survivor or no, starving or no - good days and bad days.

That helps me.

And it helps me to remember that Life is about ups and downs. I will have good times - and I WILL have bad days. There is no escaping that - as all the good times will end, however, so will the bad days. Feelings are like that - they come and go and there's not alot I can do about it sometimes.

Or, to sum it up way simpler than I rambled up there "This, too, shall pass." For all things. It really helps for me to remember that all emotions - good and bad - will pass and change into the other.

EDIT: As in, I have to cook my own dinner tonight. I keep telling myself, "This too shall pass."

Anyone have a flame retardant suit, cuz if I'm cooking dinner, I just might need it!

Guest Scarlet Viper

Wow... I don't know why... I just received a nice tshirt from the mail that I ordered 2weeks ago and the color matches with my skin tone + eyes...

I put some hairgel on and wow... i don't beleive it lol

Even with "bad" skin, i'm fealing proud and happy :)

You guys/girls should try this method :D

i looked in your gallery and there isnt one, so i cant see how good you look, be sure to pm me one :)

man thats all good, but we shouldn't even place our happiness within material objects, happiness comes from inside man, god bless buddha hummmmmm lets meditate.

true... but sometimes material things can make me happy. as shallow as that may seem.. :shifty:

What's so wrong with material things making us happy? Hell, we are material things! Books make me happy, good food makes me happy, other people make me happy. They're all material things, too.

I don't exactly advise making one's happiness contingent upon something that may or may not be there from day to day, but go ahead and augment your state of mind by whatever means necessary, material or otherwise (no drugs though, please).