Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acnepiglet

MOISTURIZERS WHILE ON ACCUTANE

Guys, you have to try AVEENO. It is an amazing lotion. I would recommend it to anyone! Also AQUAPHOR for dry lips! I just got it today and it is already working wonders! Anyone agree with these two products?

Which Aveeno product do you use? They make several facial moisturizers and some people use the body lotion for their faces.

I tried the one that's supposed to lessen redness but it stung (i'm sensitive to sunscreens) and the fragrance was way more than i could handle.

I just came back from Target with the Positively Radiant one that doesn't have sunscreen and tried it out. My skin feels great, it didn't sting, and the fragrance is much less obnoxious. I decided to switch to something lighter than the Clinique cream i used throughout this Accutane course because i thought it would be too heavy when i'm done with the course in a few days.

Aquaphor is decent but there are products out there i think are better.

I am not a huge fan of the Avenno on my face.

I do love the aquaphor. It seems to really keep my lips moist for a long time. It also makes them puffy.