Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys, my mom recently saw a commercial for this stuff called nature's cure and its got "natural homeopathic acne tablets" and "acne medication vanishing cream" its seperate for males and females, and i was wondering if anyone had tried it. Its not prescription, and the reason its a little scary for me is that there are pills that you're supposed to take, but its not prescription...soo, i'm not sure.

has anyone tried this? I've tried everything short of accutane and accutane is a no for me. what do you guys think?

I tried it and so did my daughter, didn't do much for us but some people have good luck with it. All are different so you might as well consider it. Good luck.

Yes, it really works. Of course, most people don't give it enough time. You will definitely see results if you stay consistant for about 3 months so stick with it! It's only 10 bucks a month, not much to lose.

I took the tablets for probably around 4-5 months. It actually improved my acne quite a bit. I decided when it wasn't really doing anything anymore to stop. I didn't have any huge breakouts when stoping either. I think if you have mild/moderate acne it could make an improvement but it probably won't fully clear you. Oh, I never bothered with the bp when I took them either.

Ive been using NC and my acne has certainly cleared up, but that also might be the result of my overall regime and other stuff I use on my face. The acne vanishing creem is a BP cream that had a lower potency of BP then most other creams (only 5%) but I would use Dans cream If you can get that instead. And besides the BP in the Acne vanishing cream they have some aloe vera and allantion to sothe the skin. AS for the acne tablets I guess it woulnt hurt to take them, but I cant really say anything much about them as Ive pretty much been using them since i started getting acne.

i have been using natures cure for about a year now. it keeps my acne under control. i dont get any really big zits or any at all. i might get a tiny one like once or twice a month at the most. but i have also been using proactic for the past month with it too. it seems like a good combo for me. one thing though, when you first start taking the pills you break out. so i try too use it as consistantly as i can because if i stop taking them for a week or so,i start breaking out again. i guess the process has to start all over again.

:D so i hope that helped

Anybody ever look at the ingredients list for the pills? I'm guessing it's just a vitamin with extra antioxidents? Is there anything else that makes it unique or do you think you could just get the same or very similar supplement somewhere else? I guess giving it try can't hurt anything -- unless you are already taking supplements that are high in the same ingredients. Too much vitamin A, for example, is not good.

Clearisil and Oxy used to make BP in both 5% and 10% strengths. I've not been able to find 5% BP for years, though. When I was using BP as my primary treatment several years ago, I found the 5% to be just as effective as the 10% but not as harsh. So getting it in this package sounds interesting.

Is that all that comes in the kit? I know I've seen it in stores before but never looked close enough to see what it included.

I just started using the tablets like 3 days ago.... I have light/mild acne thanx to Dans regimen but am looking to totally clear up and get rid of these scars from the occasionaly pimple that i fucken always pop but yea its only like 7-10 dollars at walgreens and target so why not try it over GNC's high priced vitamins.... i am also taking a multivitamin and zinc everyday but from what natures cure says the ingredient boost ur like immune system or body to fight things such as stress and crazy hormones that cause acne so idk im pretty confident it will help.... as for the 5% bp i just spot treat with it after i do Dan's regimen with the 2.5% bp... ill post in a few months on if it has helped