Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

marks have always been my #1 problem, my face iterally has not one good spot, it is entirely filled with red marks some with a little bitof purple in it. im not exagerrating i have read threads when people are complaining about red marks and theres is always like a freckle compared to mine. my entire cheek on both sides has red slashes and marks..

question is i just came off of accuatne and i know marks will start to fade but since marks have always been my # 1 problem i need advice to help it clear up faster and more realiable.

i have good past experincec with diets but not good enough, should i do that egg white mask treatment?

i wish i could take pics but i have no digital camera !

PLEASE NEED HELP FOR VERY VERY SERVE RED MARKS>

prom is in 2 weeks !!! damn

i know my request is somewhat hard to answer but please just a response would make me feel better

try aloe vera. more specific- lily of the desert 99% aloe vera gel.

Theres no way you can heal your red marks in 2 weeks. This will help.

Theres tons of thread out there. search, read, learn.

I know what your going through believe me!

I have red marks as well, there my # 1 problem as well. Whenever I get a pimple it always leaves a mark! I don't touch/pick it, but yet still leaves this red mark. I have so much hyperpigmentation in my one cheek. I don't get it.....

lets help each other out...and cure these nasty little marks.

I don't usually post in this forum since I haven't had a post-acne mark in years, but I had a horrible case of acne when I was 17 and ended up in a similar situation to you. I came off of accutane in July of '98 and was covered in red marks. By the time school started back up in September, I actually looked pretty normal. The marks hadn't gone away, but they had faded considerably. They were pretty much completely gone by the second semester of my senior year (less than a year later), and all I had were the indented scars they left. I actually used my sister's makeup to cover them up while they were still noticeable, which worked perfectly well, and I really only had to do that for a few months.

You should see my prom photos. Oh man, my date and I both look absolutely terrific. I even still had a tan back then. I'm sure you'll look equally good by the time your senior year comes around. I know that isn't much help to you right now, but hey, just think of how terrible you looked a few months ago. When I came off of accutane, I was glad as hell to have red marks all over my face. The nightmare was over. Discoloration or not, I looked like a human being again.

no offence but not sure telling ur story about how u looked terrific and stuff for prom will make him feel better,considering his prom is in two weeks.

best thing i cud say is wear some make up to reduce the red marks considerably and yes u cud try to use that egg mask/lemon.

since the prom is at night time, ur red marks wont be as noticeable unless ur in a bright area, so makeup shud make u look really good and make the red marks look dim.

but for now try the eggmask/lemon

if you only have 2 weeks then make up is your only hope. i dont mean to sound like a dick here, but i'm being honest with you.

It is impossible to fade our red marks in just two weeks. Unfortunately, we have to live with it more than two weeks....