Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Leth

CSR making my skin burn... again?

I started the CSR about mid-March (not sure exactly, I hate keeping journals of stuff like this because I never keep the journal :P ), so I've been on it for a while, and of course in the beginning I had the redness/burning/itchyness/etc for about a week then it cleared up and felt fine.

Thank god the CSR has been working, my upper lip area hasn't had a breakout in a week or two (knock on wood) and the blemishes are starting to fade away. My chin has had a breakout in the past week that doesn't want to go away (goddammit) but I think it's finally starting to go.

But anyway... Over the past few days I've started to have random burning/redness when I put the BP/moisturizer on (Proactive BP 2.5% and Neutrogena for Sensitive Skin) and it's been happening a little more often (today in the morning I really felt it and my upper lip/chin were red enough to tell a difference - not that bad but still bleh).

I haven't changed any of my patterns, didn't skip a day/night or whatever, this just came from nowhere. Random occurance and it will go away or something else?