Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For me it's the opposite......If I had no acne in the winter I get mild acne in the summer...If I had mild acne in the winter I have moderate acne in the summer.....If I had moderate acne in the winter (the past two winters) I get severe acne in the summer......It's been getting progressively worse......

Ahhh summer.....what fun....boob sweat and pimples galore..........I hate summer.....which sucks because I live 5 minutes from the beach.....

Depends on the person. My skin is naturally dry, so in the winter it gets worse and dries out badly. In the summer, my skin normalizes and gets much better.

Its the sun, its well good 4 ur skin. i get bad spots went and worked abroad last summer cleared em up n they stayed away 4 ages. kills the bacteria n drys ur skin. i was in the sun 4 like 10wks everyday, not a single spot n kept skin quite clear up till around xmas

My skin clears up in the summer. I think it is a combination of the sun, more fresh air, more excercise, swimming (therefore less makeup!), healthier diet. And when my face is clear I feel less stressed.

Depends on the person. My skin is naturally dry, so in the winter it gets worse and dries out badly. In the summer, my skin normalizes and gets much better.

Bingo! i <3 the summer, im going to florida on the 13th to the 23rd

everbodies skin clears up from the uv rays. well....i wouldnt say everybody but it is rly good for the skin. i can go with like 30 zits on my face, go to the beach for the day and come back home and all 30 r gone. i love the sun :)

sun cna cover up acne red amrks but not acne ususally for me they juss disappear i fidn that going to the beach and the natural sun egt rid of acne tannign ebds help but dont do as much as the sun. The sun for some reaosn is better for acne than tnanign beds and gives u nutrients. i love the summer my skin tone is perfect, no acne and skin is normal not to dry ot oily .. the winter sux tho very very very dry

sun cna cover up acne red amrks but not acne ususally for me they juss disappear i fidn that going to the beach and the natural sun egt rid of acne tannign ebds help but dont do as much as the sun. The sun for some reaosn is better for acne than tnanign beds and gives u nutrients. i love the summer my skin tone is perfect, no acne and skin is normal not to dry ot oily .. the winter sux tho very very very dry

Slow down on the typing buddy! I can't understand a word you just typed! :lol:

For some reason, within the past three years, I had broken out real bad at the shore at least twice that I can remember.

But I find that the ocean really helps, and so does the chlorine in the pool. I think too that summer just makes me feel fresh and my self-esteem is generally higher, so maybe the pimples don't bother me as much? And the winter weather is terribly drying.

-Erin <3