Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Ru-

So, who actually tells other people (offline) about this site?

I know I don't.

I never talk about acne with my friends, unless we're complaining about how those damn first years never have it...(never mind bout that)

I just assume that they'd think an acne site would be weird, little do they know how cool this place is, and how hot the members are heheh (specially tha' chicks ;) )

Just wondering do you guys tell anyone else about this site, or is it as personal to you as it is to me?

There is no reason in the world I would tell my friends about this site....

Easy to find if they wanted to, but of course I'm the only one with acne..

I did send my dad the link becaues he think's I'm retarted for all the diffrence methods I've tryed over the years....

you have to stop listening to those idiots online he says....

He drives me crazy to say the least.......

I told my boyfriend*he's got flawless skin*. I'm telling him everything :shifty:

He was very amused by the Chuck Norris-foria :lol: he made me read to him all those things that Chuck can do that ppl posted.

But except for him i didn't tell anyone, oh well my folks see me go online here so they know too.

i havent been a member all that long, and i havent told anyone i come here (even though i'm officially addicted)...i would feel awkward almost, like i'm drawing attention to the fact that i have acne. i'm still tryin to gather enough confidence to post my pic!

I've told alot, not necessarily that they should check it out, but what it represents to myself and the rest of you guys.

I don't have a problem telling people that I'm on it, and no one seems to care (in a negative way) when I do.

I probably wouldn't tell strangers though, unless they seemed to want to know. I don't want to sound like I'm fishing for sympathy - 'cause I'm not.

(its our little secret - we are all super-friends!.!...!........)

Yeah, well you know how you might tell your mates bout a cool site or whatever, I wouldn't dream of tellin em bout this place...and its such a cool place haha

It's definately the best message board im a memer of anyway...

I dunno, i guess the subject matter can be a bit sensitive

Yeah, well you know how you might tell your mates bout a cool site or whatever, I wouldn't dream of tellin em bout this place...and its such a cool place haha

It's definately the best message board im a memer of anyway...

I dunno, i guess the subject matter can be a bit sensitive

well, they know that i have acne (doesn't take much :dance: ), and if they actually ever asked me that (which i doubt, why would they lol), i would know that they're actually trying to help me out and not making fun of me or anything.

plus, i am a REALLY bad lier, so i don't even try to lie anymore

Like two of my friends know I go on here and thats about it. There are people I want to tell about the site though because I really want to help out... but I dont wanna sound rude to them. but like if my friend gets a breakout .. she comes to me for advice because she knows im on here 24/7 and read up on all these things haha

I told my (now) ex-boyfriend about it. And he was like "Why would you want to go on a site like that? What do they do... post pictures? That's gross!"

As you can see, he was completely unsupportive and stupid.

But after such a grand response I decided I didn't really need to tell anybody else.

Then I was sitting on the computer with one of my clear friends trying to figure out what to do someone AIM'ed me asking if I went on Acne.org. She saw the IM but didn't say anything. I was like :shock: But I guess it doesn't matter. I got over it. lol

i dont, and this might sound funny but i wont go on the site if my roomies are in. they all have perfect skin .... but its a cool site, i didnt know there were people out there as concerned with acne as i was lol.

My roomates and boyfriend know about it and think its a great site. I am not embarrassed at all and either are they. Two of my roomies have acne, the other never gets a pimple and my boyfriend has baby skin. hehe

I am not embarassed by my condition and I have it pretty bad. I openly browse this at work, people see the banner and ask me about it. I give them a gist about it. Most think it's weird, but they just simply do not understand.

Heck, I even tell that I have met a wonderful girl on this forum that I fancy. :lol:

Oh yeah I've been telling lots of friends about this site...

My acne congloblata, my acne fulimans and acne vulgaris... We're all such buddies that we all decided to join this forum and website... :D

We are so close to each other that they've even attached themselves to me and mostly my face and now I'm trying to find ways to get rid of them through this website.

My acne vulgaris says I'm such an ingrate. And my acne congloblata said to my yesterday, " Your such a Puss."...

Yeah, I am so blessed with wonderful friends... :pray:

We are so close to each other that they've even attached themselves to me and mostly my face and now I'm trying to find ways to get rid of them through this website.

hahahhaha

My acne congloblata, my acne fulimans and acne vulgaris... We're all such buddies that we all decided to join this forum and website... :D

My acne vulgaris says I'm such an ingrate. And my acne congloblata said to my yesterday, " Your such a Puss."...

LOL...how does the acne fulimans feel about all this?

gwapito you really crack me up man! :lol:

i could never tell any of my friends that i go on here, the only people i tell is my mom and dad and ask there opinions about what they think of the ideas on here.although im seeing great results and my skin is like 99.9% good i still dont think i would tell anyone. Damn my friends for having perfect skin and being of no help :( but its ok i still love them

NEVER! id never tell anyone.does anyone know how to hide 'acne.org' on firefox.what if my friend comes on my pc someday...embarressing situation...just the way they are :shifty2: