Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no not good. but you should stick your tongue through the hole and get some practice. (sorry it was a joke not pointed at you ofcourse donuts are bad for you and your skin its not gonna help ill tell ya that) donuts is actually one of the foods to actually show there is trans fat on the label and its like 3g

while donuts, for your health, are pretty terrible, for your well-being in general, the occasional cheat is fine. I had 3 donut holes the other day. A massive break from my otherwise immaculate diet. They did not cause me to break out or anything, at least... not yet.

But here's the thing, if you make a diet that works for you and satisfies your cravings in a healthy way. you will soon start to realize that junk food really is disgusting.

For your skin, is donuts bad for you? Glazed, vanilla frosted ones, and sugar ones.

Let's see, donuts basically consist of rancid fats, bleached flour, tons of refined sugar, preservatives. It's an acne party. :evil:

geez wtf is it with you people, you cant think for yourself? you have to open a topic for every damn food? are peanuts bad for u? are fries bad for u? are donuts bad for u? etc

quality of this forum has gone way down

geez wtf is it with you people, you cant think for yourself? you have to open a topic for every damn food? are peanuts bad for u? are fries bad for u? are donuts bad for u? etc

The original poster must have been joking. I mean why would he ask about the different types of doughnuts? Would he really expect a jelly doughnut to be okay for acne, but a powdered doughnut to be bad. LOL, he had to be joking.

The original poster must have been joking. I mean why would he ask about the different types of doughnuts? Would he really expect a jelly doughnut to be okay for acne, but a powdered doughnut to be bad. LOL, he had to be joking.

I also get that impression

I decided to "cheat" the other day. Had one of those frosted chocolate donuts, and a koffee cake tastykake with cream in the middle. Was good as hell, and to test my little sugar makes my face look like hell theory for good. Of course... I broke out pretty badly. I was pretty damn clear before that too. A few days before that a little piece of chocolate gave me a few new pimples. Sucks monkey ass... cant even enjoy one of lifes simple pleasures. Fucking acne... :wall::wall:

well, I dont think you are an idiot...donuts are not good for all the obvious reasons, I'm sur you know that..but I feel ..whats the sense of living when you can't enjoy something you like once in a while?...they key is moderation. now, please excuse me..i need to hit the DunkinDonuts before they close...love the chocolate covered ones...IPB Image yum!

I was just asking since maybe they didnt contain certain ingredients to make you break out, and maybe other kinds do. Some people are not too nice on hear, but its all good, im used to it :)

as delicious as they are..no matter the different varieties, ingredients...all donuts are the same..its all bad for you... :( the one im eating is awesome tho... :D

Guest Marino

just eat the fucking thing,

they've done studies which show no correlation between acne and diet.

You would know by now if donuts make you breakout

just eat the fucking thing,

they've done studies which show no correlation between acne and diet.

You would know by now if donuts make you breakout

And those studys obviously arent worth shit if people know for a fact that they break out from sugar or whatever. Some people can in fact eat whatever they want and not breakout. But others, like me, know for a fact that things like, donuts for example, break them out. Everybody is different, I hate when people say, "Oh this didnt work for me so it sucks ass and wont work for anyone else"(Im not saying you said this, BTW).