Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dolly87

Aloe Vera 98% ok?

there's so many good reviews for the aloe vera 100% gel but i couldnt find ANY i looked everywhere anyway the lady at the store said it'll work just as good as 100% but is that true or she just try to sell the thing to me? lol well it worked, is it just as good in helping heal red marks?

I just started using Aloe Vera Gel to treat my marks, so I can't really tell anything just yet. I found 100% Aloe Vera Gel by Fruit of the Earth on Drugstore.com. A six ounce tube is $3.59. But if what you are using right now is helping, it would probably be best to stick with that and not become a product junkie like me. I have an extensive regimen that I need to condense and pare down, and it will probably be easier on my wallet. Hope that helps.

If it is 98% aloe vera GEL, that is made from actual aloe vera GEL and not aloe vera JUICE then it will probably be okay. If it is made from the juice, it is not likely to help much.

I don't think that the "100%" Aloe Vera Gel found at pharmacies be them walmart, cvs, or other aret the same as the health food store 100%. The ones at the health-food store have all natural preservatives and are approved by some aloe vera council for being 98% actual aloe vera gel from a plant, and the rest (2%) natural preservatives. It would be my bet that the ones from the health-food store are higher quality.

ya i got it at a health food store, in the canadian wal mart there wasn't any of fruit of the earth aloe vera gel.....anyway we'll see how it goes

Careful that it doesn't say "MADE WITH 98%" or something...

And make sure that Aloe is the FIRST ingredient! It took me awhile to find FOTE 100%, all the customer service people tried to push their stuff onto me..but I'm glad I stuck it out until I found the right one

Glysomed is made with : Silicone and Chamomile, aloe vera, vitamin E. panthenol......any good??

I used it last night, feels nice on my skin

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy im so happy i found this at wal-mart thanks for letting me kno they have it there :D now im just so mad coz i spent like 10$ on the other 98% that im stuck with now, oh well...i guess in the end in the battle with acne/red marks u end up not caring about anything and u sacrifice sooooooooo much just to have a clear face :cry:

i got 99% Lily of the Desert organic aloe vera gel @ whole foods. no preservatives and artificial crap

How is it working out for you? I think I have the same one.

Lily of the desert

99% Aloe Vera Gelly

No artifical coloring

No fragance added

No animal derivates/tested

But this stuff is rather strong. If I put a bit too much, my whole face will get "burnt" aka red.

i got 99% Lily of the Desert organic aloe vera gel @ whole foods. no preservatives and artificial crap

How is it working out for you? I think I have the same one.

Lily of the desert

99% Aloe Vera Gelly

No artifical coloring

No fragance added

No animal derivates/tested

But this stuff is rather strong. If I put a bit too much, my whole face will get "burnt" aka red.

i've only used it for 3 days. not much a difference yet. it makes my face really tight, so i still have to use a moisturizer

i found the aloe vera plant. i'm getting 100% aloe vera cream from a plant. my mom got it for me at a little spanish store. it was like $2 for the leaf and feels really full.

i'll let you know how it goes