Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tonbon

I need so tips to get rid of my red marks(pics)

So i dont have any zits just these red marks left over. I need some stuff that can get these marks off.

IPB Image

fu** time.

you can try a number of things.

i would suggest a aha night cream. or a light peel

dont do anything too drastic (yours isnt bad enough) or you may regret it.

Guest Marino

well i see about 19 red spots and the'yre bright enough to come out on low resolution photograph.

Wait 12 weeks, using only topicals of your choice [example; retinA, AHA, BHA, Vitmain K, aloe vera- whateva you feel like] see if they begin to show signs of fading away. During this time i suggest you start saving some money, coz if they dont change on there own with topicals, they could be there for up to a few months - years. The money you save should only be invested in Vbeam [perhaps IPL, but i didn't see much improvment, then again it was an eaesthetic clinic, not a proffesional]. Hope this helps.

just maintain it and wait for ur topicals to kick in, just continue what u usually do and stick wif it, its stoppped ur zits and shit, so just wait.. i dun see any other option, peels, exfoliating will speed up the process

Guest fatallyours

microderm got rid of all of my marks. unfortunetly i went of fmy meds and ending up breaking out a lot, going on accutane which i'm on now and now have new marks :/

but it definitely works, you might need 6-8 treatments. and don't do it if you've just gone off accutane.

i was using this neostrata toning solution with 8% glycolic acid and it helped brighten my skin a lot. i'll be using that once i'm done w/the tane. you can find it at drugstores.