Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For you guys in Canada ont. Have you used and Aloe Vera gel?

I went to the store today and couldn't find any. Is it in the skin care asile?

For you guys in Canada ont. Have you used and Aloe Vera gel?

I went to the store today and couldn't find any. Is it in the skin care asile?

lol, I was gonna post a similar question. I'm also from Canada and I couldn't find any aloe vera gel. so i just went to the flower shop and bought the plant. i've been using it for... like three days now. (i don't like the smell btw). i'm not sure if the gel smells the same.

I think health food stores are acctually the best place to go for aloe vera gel. I haven't bought any myself, but that's what I heard.

I think health food stores are acctually the best place to go for aloe vera gel. I haven't bought any myself, but that's what I heard.

yep yep i bought mine in a health store, it's the one that u can use topically or consume/eat/drink too... 100% aloe vera in a bottle and u put it in the fridge once u open it ;P there's aloe chunks inside

ewwww yea man the real stuff stinks!! i only put it every once in awhile (can't stand the scent) and i see aloe vera gels everywhere.. like shoppers, rexall, wal-mart etc. and you're more likely to find it at a health food store of some sort. but i'd get the real deal cuz the stuff in the bottle has other added ingredients...

Walmart has 100% Aloe Vera Gel from a brand called fruit of the Earth...it costs only 1.87 CDN for 100ml

i use fruit of the earth && hav been usin' it for nearly 5 mths... woah long timee,. i rememba wen i started!

How do you use it?

Has it faded ur redmarks :shhh::pray: