Notifications
Clear all

i'm clear using head and shoulder shampoo

MemberMember
(@rmcp2k)

Posted : 04/04/2006 8:28 am

my acne condition was mild; one to two zits a week and oily skin. morning and night i would have to apply acne cream but now i no longer do that.

i started washing my face with head and shoulder for 3 weeks now and the results are incredible. my skin is incredible soft and smooth, i wouldn't expect from a shampoo but its actually the best cleanser i've used. it does not dry out your skin or irritate it. My acne is gone, sometimes i get white head but it goes away in 3 days or less.

the best part is that i no longer use any acne product and it feels great!. my regimin now is wash my face with head and shoulder and nothing else.

if you do try, make sure you get the Head and Shoulder Classic Clean without the conditioner in it. good luck and best wishes. i'm here to answer any questions.

MemberMember
(@elfgirl)

Posted : 04/04/2006 8:39 am

GREAT!!!!! glad that you found something to finally clear you up, I too have been debating about whether to use this or not, I don't have acne on my face so to speak, maybe a little whitehead in a couple of places its just that I get acne on my neck, on the sides and behind my ears and I have tried everything to clear it up, bp, sa, QHMJ, baking soda, epsom salts, safeguard, neem soap and just nothing. Was wondering if you think that this might help to clear it up? I get a couple of zits on my chest and shoulders and maybe one or two on my back but am at my wits end with this stuff. So the classic clean with out conditioner is the one. Thanks any help will be much appreciated.

MemberMember
(@rmcp2k)

Posted : 04/04/2006 8:44 am

i forgot to mention that i also use head and shoulder as a body wash too and it clear up my chest and back acne. Get the HnS without the conditioner.

MemberMember
(@brig)

Posted : 04/04/2006 11:12 am

doesnt head and shoulder's have sulfur in it?

MemberMember
(@longshot)

Posted : 04/04/2006 3:46 pm

which head and shoulders shampoo are you using...there are a billion different types in the store:)

MemberMember
(@rmcp2k)

Posted : 04/04/2006 4:36 pm

there are quit a few but get the Classic Clean without the Conditioner.

MemberMember
(@buffryder)

Posted : 04/04/2006 4:44 pm

post some pictures of you so you can prove it...

MemberMember
(@sayitloud)

Posted : 04/04/2006 5:10 pm

that's really encouraging! i've found something for my face, but i'll have to try it for my body acne! That's also pretty wicked, because, as a face wash, you'd get ALOT for your money. I'm excited to try this!! Keep us posted though!

for those wondering...

Active Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc (1%) (Anti-Dandruff)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Xylene Sulfonate, Blue 1, Red 4

MemberMember
(@rmcp2k)

Posted : 04/04/2006 8:27 pm

post some pictures of you so you can prove it...

i don't have to prove anything, you can believe it or not the choice is yours. I'm not here to sale a fucking damn product just simply let people know what worked for me.

MemberMember
(@rmcp2k)

Posted : 04/05/2006 9:03 am

no it does not leave any films behind; after washing with it, my face feels very smooth and clean. i don't know if it has pore cloggin ingredients but i noticed my pores are not clogged at all.

MemberMember
(@boiegrafikz)

Posted : 04/05/2006 5:11 pm

I already use that for shampoo so its sooo tempting, but I just dont think I can do it.... :(

MemberMember
(@elfgirl)

Posted : 04/05/2006 6:29 pm

one last question - do you wash twice a day with it or once? I got a trial bottle of it at wal mart tonight and am going to try it on my neck - don't have anything to loose. Thanks.

MemberMember
(@mk4)

Posted : 04/05/2006 6:51 pm

You may be suffering from "pityrosporum folliculits" , which looks very much like acne. Dandruff shampoos are known to cure mild cases of this problem. A quick search on google will reveal good information about this subject.

Dandruff Shampoos may block pores since they also contain emollients (though this may not be the case with the particular type you mentioned).

Anyways, good luck!

MemberMember
(@smoothbig)

Posted : 04/06/2006 7:03 am

anyone else have any results with this please post here!!!

MemberMember
(@rmcp2k)

Posted : 04/06/2006 9:39 am

You may be suffering from "pityrosporum folliculits" , which looks very much like acne. Dandruff shampoos are known to cure mild cases of this problem. A quick search on google will reveal good information about this subject.

Dandruff Shampoos may block pores since they also contain emollients (though this may not be the case with the particular type you mentioned).

Anyways, good luck!

wow interesting! i'm quit sure that my condition is acne or i can be wrong. i get cyst once a while and i have quit a few indent scars from the cysts. Can a doctor diagnost it? If they knew i have PF they would have given me different pills instead of acne pills when i visit them. Or could that they can't tell a difference between PF and acne?

i wash twice a day with the shampoo and nothing else; no pills or cream.

MemberMember
(@smoothbig)

Posted : 04/07/2006 5:04 am

i bought the head and shoulders silky smooth, will this do? we dont have the "classic clean" here in australia.

MemberMember
(@little-miss)

Posted : 04/07/2006 10:50 am

Wow, I think I will try that. I am a bit scared of using a shampoo to wash my face though!!!!??????? Its not normal!! I'll give anything a go though. :D

MemberMember
(@kamstan)

Posted : 04/07/2006 9:25 pm

ok I bought a sample size of the clasic clean at walmart, I will give this a shot. I mostly have blackheads, but I get them on my chest and back too. I will try it in all those spots and let everyone know how it goes. I just washed my face and neck with it cause im getting ready to exercise, it feels ok(no greasy after feel) and non drying.

MemberMember
(@boiegrafikz)

Posted : 04/08/2006 10:37 am

I wouldnt use any with conditioner in it.

MemberMember
(@kamstan)

Posted : 04/08/2006 12:22 pm

I bought the classic clean it doesn't have any conditioner in it. So far so good. Time will tell. But it's cheap enough for me to give it a shot.

MemberMember
(@kamstan)

Posted : 04/08/2006 4:01 pm

I bought the classic clean it doesn't have any conditioner in it. So far so good. Time will tell. But it's cheap enough for me to give it a shot.

OK so I washed with the shampoo on my face, back, and chest. Usually by now my skin is very oily everywhere, right now my face is only slightly oily and my back and chest are not at all. This could be a very good thing, seeing as how most of my problem is blackheads wich I think are caused by my oily skin. I hope this stuff works but im liking it so far.

MemberMember
(@soldier)

Posted : 04/08/2006 4:24 pm

sweet keep the upsates coming im considering this too as i think my primary problem cause for my mild acne is clogged pores as well and i think it is due to my oily ass skin

MemberMember
(@kamstan)

Posted : 04/08/2006 6:23 pm

sweet keep the upsates coming im considering this too as i think my primary problem cause for my mild acne is clogged pores as well and i think it is due to my oily ass skin

Sure thing I'll keep you posted.

MemberMember
(@moonface)

Posted : 04/09/2006 4:48 pm

I guess I can try it. I'm already washing my face with baby shampoo, so Dandruff shampoo isn't a big step for me.

MemberMember
(@kamstan)

Posted : 04/09/2006 7:07 pm

found somthing interesting that might help prove that this stuff could possibly work (im loving it so far)

[Edited link out]