Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xmikex

when did your initial breakout start with accutane?

from what i've heard 2 weeks seems to be the average... how bad was your breakout? and did you clear up any faster after it? i just started accutane today (40mg) and i'm going back to school to see my girlfriend in a little more than 2 weeks and i'm hoping i'll have it before then...

My initial breakout was so tame in comparison to the huge cysts already on my face that it was problem. But I cant put a time on it cuz I was also continuously breaking out on my arms and chest after using roaccutane, up until the 6th month when it stopped. Now Im scarred all over my body a year later, and im sure its because of the roaccutane. But my face has turned out great, and I think with some exfoliating I can wear away the skin on my body and maybe some sun tanning to fade them or something

thanks for the replies... i heard about 1 out of 4 people actually experience an intital breakout, so hopefully i can avoid it too...