Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cute_but_have_acne

what is your reply to some one who makes fun of ur acne ?

hey guys ,, i sometime get bad comments on my acne ,,, i know some1 suggesting something for ur acne is good ,, but sometime frens who r jealous of us makes fun of our acne as theres nothing else to make fun of ,,, i think all of u guys must have faced such situation ,,, what do u guys reply to them at that time ????

Well, the good thing to do would be just ignore them or give them a response something like, "I can't help it, acne is extremely hard to get rid of and you pretty much need to experience it to understand" or something like that. However, if someone made fun of my acne, I'd probably say something like: Go fuck yourself, you ignorant cockbaster, you have no idea what it's like.

yeh, not easy.

you don't want to over react, that'll make it worse.

if these ppl are really your friends then they'll stop it if you just tell them its an illness like any other and it's not on to verbally abuse you because of it. i dunno how mature these ppl are though, if they're not very this wont work! maybe get some nicer more grown up friends?

tim

yeh, not easy.

you don't want to over react, that'll make it worse.

if these ppl are really your friends then they'll stop it if you just tell them its an illness like any other and it's not on to verbally abuse you because of it. i dunno how mature these ppl are though, if they're not very this wont work! maybe get some nicer more grown up friends?

tim

My friends say its a result of my "steroid" problem.(I am a gym rat)

Just say; "Maybe when your balls drop you'll develop some acne too" or any variations of the same, insulting their maturity.

na im with posh on that one

say sumin that wil make them think an mayb realise what wankers they are

"thanks for pointing out my problems mate, i gues u dont understand what its like to have this hey? otherwise u wud realise how insecure it makes me"

guilt them out 2fuck!

Guest hopelessGuy

hey guys ,, i sometime get bad comments on my acne ,,, i know some1 suggesting something for ur acne is good ,, but sometime frens who r jealous of us makes fun of our acne as theres nothing else to make fun of ,,, i think all of u guys must have faced such situation ,,, what do u guys reply to them at that time ????

You don't have to say anything in return. Theres one of two things you can do, one, poke them in the eyes and run....the second, carry pepper spray, spray em and run.

lol...

indeed, those are hard situations to handle.

i wouldnt really know what to say. but i have friends who will back be up though.

i would just say, um...

haha how hopeless. i am a dumby alright

I have pretty bumpy skin, but I'm pretty outgoing. Almost all of my friends have clear skin but when it comes to the club scene, most of them are afraid to approach girls. One of my friends who's 4 years older than me, with beautiful smooth skin often makes fun of my face and my reply is always "This face gets me laid" :cool: He's a virgin btw.

Just say; "Maybe when your balls drop you'll develop some acne too" or any variations of the same, insulting their maturity.

LOL! Good one!

That's a tough situation...like someone else said, hopefully you'd have some other friends that could back you up.

I say ignore them and move on to another circle of friends. Obviously you're more mature to have the kind of social life and, um, sexual experience than they are and THEY are the ones who are insecure and overcompensating by picking on you and trying to make YOU feel bad. If they really valued your firendship, they wouldn't say those things. *BUT*-giving them the benefit if the doubt have you told them that it hurts your feelings? (Maybe not in so many words). If you tell them how it makes you feel and they keep doing it-dump'em. If you tell them how it makes you feel and they stop-then maybe they just weren't thinking about how it makes you feel.

The thing about coming back with a "lose weight fatty" comment, is that, well, they CAN lose weight. They could stop eating like crap and start exercising and they'd lose weight. There's not much YOU can do to stop acne, unfortnatly. i would think that that may openup a whole other can of worms.

Stay confident, be yourself, tell them how it makes you feel, and if they continue their behaviour-dump 'em. Obviously you can get some female friends to "hang out" with on a Friday night that they're incapable of.

Oh yeah I got it all the time from this one guy who had acne wrose then anyone in the school. When he couldnt find anything to say he'd start with acne and I'll be like dude, you had the worst acne not to mention your still ugly and Im not lol. And now that's its clearing I wonder what people can bag me about now? Some people call me gay also cause they cant bag me about anything with personal looks but I really dont care these are rare occasion's. I dont fight anymore.

LOL! Good one!

That's a tough situation...like someone else said, hopefully you'd have some other friends that could back you up.

I say ignore them and move on to another circle of friends. Obviously you're more mature to have the kind of social life and, um, sexual experience than they are and THEY are the ones who are insecure and overcompensating by picking on you and trying to make YOU feel bad. If they really valued your firendship, they wouldn't say those things. *BUT*-giving them the benefit if the doubt have you told them that it hurts your feelings? (Maybe not in so many words). If you tell them how it makes you feel and they keep doing it-dump'em. If you tell them how it makes you feel and they stop-then maybe they just weren't thinking about how it makes you feel.

The thing about coming back with a "lose weight fatty" comment, is that, well, they CAN lose weight. They could stop eating like crap and start exercising and they'd lose weight. There's not much YOU can do to stop acne, unfortnatly. i would think that that may openup a whole other can of worms.

Stay confident, be yourself, tell them how it makes you feel, and if they continue their behaviour-dump 'em. Obviously you can get some female friends to "hang out" with on a Friday night that they're incapable of.

is changing fren circle the only option ??? cant i reply this ffriends some good answer so that they just shutt uppp

The only person that ever commented on my acne back when I had it in high school was a guy in my AP physics class that also had bad acne. He just talked to me about it and asked what I was doing, told me what he was doing, and we actually became friends for a while. Thankfully, no one ever said anything bad to me, but I didn't have bad, noticeable acne for more than a few months. Had anybody said anything to me back then, I probably would have just shrugged it off. I didn't much care about the opinions of others back then.

I've grown violent over the years, though, angrier and temperamental. If someone did something like that to me today, and I wasn't in the right kind of mood, I'm afraid I might do something like pull out my pocketknife and carve a big "S" in his forehead and say "welcome to the world of Hester Prynne, you fucking piece of shit. Let's see how well you like it."

If there a chav i batter em

if there a punk like me i say sid vicious had acne wich makes em think

otherwise i find somthing bad about them like if there overweight or just insult em as much as i can

Guest Fraser

The only ppl that ever comment on my acne are the really cocky 11-12 year olds who haven't hit puberty yet.

I just tell them that i intend to get rid of it by chopping my balls off.