Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This thing looks kool!!!! I just want to know if it is safe to use with the Regimen!! IT says you won't look shiny because it is for oily skin :D!!! Please people... Post thoughts and commments about this... I don't want to look shiny anymore :D({|=

NeoStrata

Daytime matifying renewal fluid – OIL FREE

8% glycolic acid, SPF 15

Product Benefit(s): Exfoliation, anti-acne

Skin Type: Oily to Acne-prone

Size: 50 mL

Suggested Retail Price: $29.49

Category: Daycare

Colour Band: Green

Family: OILY TO ACNE-PRONE SKIN

Composition & Properties

8% glycolic acid: A highly effective natural exfoliant that removes the build-up of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin

Bentonite: Absorbs oil and impurities from the skin and provides mineral nutrients

8.5% Octyl Methoxycinnanate and 3.0% Benzophenone-3: Provide protection of the skin from sun exposure

Key Points & Benefits

An exfoliating moisturizer with SPF 15 to help protect against UVA and UVB rays, combining the benefits of hydration and protection. Specially formulated for oily to acne-prone skin, it is light textured, matifying and oil free. With daily use, it will help reduce the appearance of fine lines, leaving your skin looking healthier and more radiant.

Oil free, fragrance free, non-comedogenic & hypoallergenic

Directions

Apply daily to face and neck before sun exposure, avoid contact with eyes

Complementary Products

Oil free foaming gel cleanser

Matifying renewal fluid

Toning solution

Astringent acne treatment

Blemish spot gel

All NeoStrata AHA / PHA products

I have been using this moisturizer for awhile now. It's the best one i have ever used.

I have been using this moisturizer for awhile now. It's the best one i have ever used.

It sounds good- how about for sensitive skin ? My skin was okay with the Cetaphil moisturizer for about 2 weeks, then started reacting with this stinging and redness. Now just using Cetaphil regular moisturizer BUT its too heavy. Neutrogena moisturizer for sensitive skin- way too light...its hard to find a good one.....I'm spending a lot of $$$ these days experimenting. :-k

i have sensitive skin so i dont have oily skin. but im getting nervous about starting the regimen to be honest because it sounds sore! is it?

i have sensitive skin so i dont have oily skin. but im getting nervous about starting the regimen to be honest because it sounds sore! is it?

I did it with great success ! Just go really easy on the BP....less is more as they say when you start. My cheeks are most sensitive to anything so I put BP everywhere else..my cheeks cleared up too ! I have sensitive, oily, dry, combo skin plus rosacea. You having nothing to lose by trying it ! :D/ Except some zits !

Hi shugar, I have used Neutrogena and also found it was light and also really greasy. NeoStrata mats well but it does sting when you first apply it.

Hi shugar, I have used Neutrogena and also found it was light and also really greasy. NeoStrata mats well but it does sting when you first apply it.

Thanks Prob ! I will get some this weekend and see how it goes :-k

I've used the Neostrata Face Cream with 10% Polyhydroxy acid for sensitive skin. It worked well, and is more suitable to sensitive skin, without stinging.

I've used the Neostrata Face Cream with 10% Polyhydroxy acid for sensitive skin. It worked well, and is more suitable to sensitive skin, without stinging.