best moisturizer!!!

Notifications
Clear all

best moisturizer!!!

MemberMember
(@sara)

Posted : 09/30/2002 4:56 pm

Ok guys I need help I'm looking for a moisturizer that is gonna benefit me somehow like even out skin or fade red marks instead of just sitting on my skin doing nothing. So, can you guys please list me some of ur best moisturizers and their benefits. I used neutrogena moisture lotion for sensitive skin and neutrogena healthy face lotion and it did nothing and the moisture lotion just sat on my skin. Anyone? By the way, is oil of olay total effects good?

Thank You

MemberMember
(@the-incredible-hulk)

Posted : 09/30/2002 5:34 pm

Eucerin Renewal it helps fade redmaeks and even out your skin just make sure youve been on thge regime on a while or your skin will really burn

MemberMember
(@the-incredible-hulk)

Posted : 09/30/2002 5:35 pm

Eucerin Renewal it helps fade redmaeks and even out your skin just make sure youve been on thge regime on a while or your skin will really burn.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/30/2002 8:56 pm

Yea I have to agree, Eucerin renewal seems to work well for me and it doesnt have a bad fragrance, and it absorbs fairly well so yea go for that shizzle.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/30/2002 9:58 pm

Urban Rites moisturiser works damn fine for me, if ur lookin for one without AHA of course.

www.urbanrites.com

They have a GREAT line of products, i use the sensitive shave gel also.

-Gaz

MemberMember
(@mcp217)

Posted : 09/30/2002 9:58 pm

I use Purpose (not the AHA version, the regular) and it absorbs much better than Neutrogena...However, everyone raves about the eucerin and I plan on trying it as soon as this bottle of purpose runs out.

MemberMember
(@sara)

Posted : 10/01/2002 9:39 am

thanks guys, I think I'm gonna get Eucerin Renewal, does it have it in Kmart?

MemberMember
(@al2001)

Posted : 08/14/2017 11:33 pm

On 2002-09-30 at 5:56 PM, sara said:

Ok guys I need help I'm looking for a moisturizer that is gonna benefit me somehow like even out skin or fade red marks instead of just sitting on my skin doing nothing. So, can you guys please list me some of ur best moisturizers and their benefits. I used neutrogena moisture lotion for sensitive skin and neutrogena healthy face lotion and it did nothing and the moisture lotion just sat on my skin. Anyone? By the way, is oil of olay total effects good?

Thank You

i highly recommend ceraVe moisturizing cream!! Some benefits would be that it gets rid of dry spots fast, helps with redness, makes skin very smooth, very good for sensitive skin since it is non-irritating and sinks into the skin very nicely. i've used this on my face for 2 weeks now and i'm in love. Definitely a must have. Since it has ingredients that moisturizes your skin and helps your skin moisture barrier, i feel like it has helped my red marks.

MemberMember
(@alidenise)

Posted : 08/15/2017 10:09 pm

22 hours ago, AL2001 said:
On 9/30/2002 at 3:56 PM, sara said:

Thank You

i highly recommend ceraVe moisturizing cream!! Some benefits would be that it gets rid of dry spots fast, helps with redness, makes skin very smooth, very good for sensitive skin since it is non-irritating and sinks into the skin very nicely. i've used this on my face for 2 weeks now and i'm in love. Definitely a must have. Since it has ingredients that moisturizes your skin and helps your skin moisture barrier, i feel like it has helped my red marks.

the original post was made 15 years ago