Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Oh yeh and Damn you Acne which is just a manifestation of the object of torment which prevents me from attaining the things I want.

And I hate you women for making me feel like this and not doing anything to make it better... A Curse.

A Demonic Curse... The Dark.. Oh How I love the dark...

Oh my loveeeee... I can give you lifeee!!!!

DONT DIEEEE!!! PLEASE DONT DIEEE!!!

I CAN GIVE YOU LIFEEEEE!!!! I CAN GIVE YOU LIFE!!!!! Please stay in my reality, which I feed with my suffering, so that you may live for just a moment, oh pleaseeee... I CAN GIVE YOU LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The tape thing DID work... I was clear... I just ran out of time!

I was just about to ask her out till time ran out and she was gone to Queensland!

We did swap pictures and gifts...

I Just didn't get to ask her out!

And Raleigh... you should ask that to females... Most guys here seem to love females so much they are bitter and cry the fact FEMALES WONT LOVE THEM.

Sad these forums bah.

You could still track her down if you wanted...but...hmmm...how did you run out of time, though? Didn't you know when she would leave?

Well I saved it for the last day... so if i got rejected it wouldnt be awkard... I started a great conversation... played her down.. made her blush.. got her ready for the number asking... then what happens... she is gone... and the shift is over... lol....

I had it all planned out... it would have worked too...

I could try to track her down... but that is weird... i feel like a stalker..

Nup... this is over.

Guest Marino

queensland ay?

she'll be back, theres no jobs there. They come down to sydney and melbourne to find work.

queensland ay?

she'll be back, theres no jobs there. They come down to sydney and melbourne to find work.

I'm likin this Marino guy... aww so nice :wub:

its a basic concept to project your own problems into a physical external matter, i.e in the form of a girl. Its easy to deal with all this shit that way.

Either way, you ain't gonna get better thinking like this.

Face your feel insecurities, go out and do exactly what you are afraid of doing, and stop spouting this pseudo emo talk because it sounds a bit silly.

Bitter "God damn you woman!"

I second that!!!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Oh yeh and Damn you Acne which is just a manifestation of the object of torment which prevents me from attaining the things I want.

And I hate you women for making me feel like this and not doing anything to make it better... A Curse.

I CAN GIVE YOU LIFEEEEE!!!! I CAN GIVE YOU LIFE!!!!! Please stay in my reality, which I feed with my suffering, so that you may live for just a moment, oh pleaseeee... I CAN GIVE YOU LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice acting :clap:

im praying for you dude :pray: your face is not actually the problem your head is :razz:

og geez, what a total shocker, the one that "got away" man that story about her was all aload of shit, if you were as infatuated with her as much as you made out you would of asked at the end without question :liar:

FOOLS what more can I say...

I have no inclination to share my life story or PROVE to ANY of you what I went or didn't go through... to feed your ego.

I only came here for SIMPLE advice you losers and rant so fuck off.

Guest Realist

It may be hard right now, but as time passes, you will no longer have those (or strong of) feelings for her. It might actually call for you to meet another girl in order to get over her, or just go out and get wasted with your friends (or by yourself)... you'll realize some shit. The key is to occupy your mind with things you enjoy. Singleness can be a viscious cycle, but it's all worthwhile when you finally meet that one person.

Bitter "God damn you woman!"

I second that!!!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Damn you women!

Go see a therapist.