Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stillhere

Silicone gel/ creme by MAC

Was at the department store today and seem to remember someone mentioning this stuff. It's called some type of creme by MAC and i went to the counter to try it. It looked like a clear gel in a tube with silicone. Didn't buy any today since I already spent a bit at Estee Lauder. Does anyone use that silicone gel by mac. Seems like I remember it being mentioned. The rep said alot of people use it under their makeup to make it appear smoother. It was 16.50 for a small tube.

Well, I remember what it's called: matte, I believe. Only thing is, is's not gotten good reviews on makeupalley.com so maybe I won't buy it.

I want something kind of like a primer but not too drying. My skin has been behaving strangly lately. I've always been very oily. I can relate to never leaving the house without the compact powder. Seriously, if I forgot it, I would go back to get it. But lately my skin is a tad bit drier than usual. Yipee!! But then I've got the little smile lines to deal with!! This could change any day but I still cant use anything very heavy at all or then I'm sure I'll break out. I seem to remember looking for that same product at Target and not finding it. The one by neutrogena.