Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lara1

Derma cleanse

what is it hehe?

i gues i cud try an find stuf out 4u.

I researched it on the internet and then bought some. They are herbal tablets that cleanse your liver. I tried them for a few months but they seemed to bring out more so I stopped and started this regime. I just wanted to see if anyone had tried it and if it had worked for them or like most things is just a big hype.

Thank you for replying!

yay there u go !

cheers man i was hopin sum1 wud help me out as im lost wen it comes to this product!

mayb u shud consider losing it then lara as it doesnt seem tob a very good product!

are u currently on the regimen?

or are u trying these inplace of it?

I used it for a few months and then started this regime about 3 and a bit weeks ago. I seem to have had a breakout which is much worse than my normal mild acne. I am sticking with it because I have read so much about bp.

My regime is:-

Morning and night

cleanse face with clearasil sensitive face wash (wait 10-15 minutes)

BP 2.5% or 5% (wait 10-15 minutes)

Eucerin skin renewal

I have some spots on my chest and back and they have all but cleared up so that is why I want to stick with it - just need my face to stop errupting.

Thank you for replying

most peoples acne gets worse or flares up a bit before it goes away on the regimen

i know mine did!

but now its settled an working WONDERFULLY!

most peoples acne gets worse or flares up a bit before it goes away on the regimen

i know mine did!

but now its settled an working WONDERFULLY!

How long have you been on it and when did you feel that it had cleared? I know everyone is different but I need to gauge if it is making it better or worse.

Thanks

Don't waste your money. I tried 2 bottles, and it did nothing. I got my money back though. It is just comprised of herbs. I've been taking the similar herbs for awhile now, and they are slowly working. I even tried the Derma Cleanse face cleanser. It made me break out after the 2nd day. A lot of people here wern't happy with this company, including me.

I checked out the web site and it doesn't look very convincing. The berbal capsule has some ingredients that help you in detoxing your liver. But it doesn't do what so ever to your colon. If you don't clean your colon first, then it's pretty useless te even try to detox your liver or other organs. You'll only get lukewarm results.