Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrewski

My weird psycological acne problems

I seem to be one day, about like this: :D:D:D:D . Yay! My acne's not that bad, everything's gonna be okay, I'm gonna go out and party! life is good, wohoo!

Then the next day: :cry::cry::cry::cry: My life sucks. I hate acne, my face looks so bad. I don't wanna go anywhere with this ugly face.

I keep going on this roller coaster of emotions lately, and I think I'm beginning to lean towards the depressing side....anyone know what can help my situation?

I seem to be one day, about like this: :D:D:D:D . Yay! My acne's not that bad, everything's gonna be okay, I'm gonna go out and party! life is good, wohoo!

Then the next day: :cry::cry::cry::cry: My life sucks. I hate acne, my face looks so bad. I don't wanna go anywhere with this ugly face.

I keep going on this roller coaster of emotions lately, and I think I'm beginning to lean towards the depressing side....anyone know what can help my situation?

I feel the EXACT same way. I will get a breakout for about 10 days where my face just looks like SHIT and I am super depressed. Then I stop getting new zits, the existing ones clear up, and for one or two days I am excited because my face is finally looking somewhat clear. I finally have my confidence back. Within 2 days I notice a new zit, and that one zit leads to 5-10 more and the cycle starts all over again, until I'm finally clearing up again just to break out once more.

I hate it and my depression gets worse every time. I can't deal with it too much longer.

to be honest, thats how many start off. If your acne tapers off you will be fine, but if it gets worse, you will find every morning a nightmare.

Good luck be strong

yeah i noticed my self in a rolloer c. also

i think because i do not hold on to my faith long enough

and when i loose faith and hope i feel bad

and when my faith is strong toward what i believe in i feel awesome that day.

anyway...moving on. this site is great.

I only like rollercoasters in the amusement parks. :D

really, though, I think we have all been there. I try to hold on to the good feelings I have as long as I have them. What works for me is excercising and getting out talking to positive people I have in my life. People that know how to laugh, because it is contagous. Bottom line, I like feeling good I hate feeling like shit and down.

Good luck!!!!

kool, thx to all of you...sometimes I think I'm like the only one in the world who feels the way I do...it's good to know there are others that feel like me. I'm just gonna try to bear it, I guess. I'm gonna start B5 vitamins today, and if they don't work....Oh well, life goes on, and I'll just try to make the best of it.

to be honest, thats how many start off. If your acne tapers off you will be fine, but if it gets worse, you will find every morning a nightmare.

Good luck be strong

Way to make him feel better! :P

a lot of people feel this way, its actually quite normal for people with and without acne.

Guest Fraser

Good luck be strong

Way to make him feel better! :P

Its true though. I have noticed as well that it isn't about the severity of the acne either, its about how bad/good it is compared to the day before. I used to get depressed about 2 or 3 zits. Now im ecstatic with 10!