Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Healed.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Nothing like a couple nights of getting drunk to realize that you shouldn't let someone else make your life shit. She knows what she did, and exactly why she did it.

is this a post about alcohol curing stuf?

coz i can vouch for that

beer tokens were flying around last few weekends an it makes u feel so much better lol

he's not feeling better, this post is one lousy cry for pity and attention.

We get down, its hard, you'd feel better constructing a real thread with your problems, if you want to face up to them with others help.

I like Bitter... he doesn't drown himself in wishful thinking like others, thus bringining themselves into delusion, truth is truth, those who deny truth are idiots...

You got acne your fucked...

I like honesty, many females are not honest...

They are lying scum.. who are opposite of everything they say..

When you struggle to build attraction in a female like Bitter seems to be ... it's the worst feeling ever where nothing is worth living for... and then those evil females come here and lie... and tell him it can be better...

Ye have no virtue you damsels of evil, at least make honesty a virtue within your dark abode of evil thoughts and desires.

I like Bitter... he doesn't drown himself in wishful thinking like others, thus bringining themselves into delusion, truth is truth, those who deny truth are idiots...

When you struggle to build attraction in a female like Bitter seems to be ... it's the worst feeling ever where nothing is worth living for... and then those evil females come here and lie... and tell him it can be better...

Ye have no virtue you damsels of evil, at least make honesty a virtue within your dark abode of evil thoughts and desires.

Stop using females as your excuse for failure (in feeling better, in getting your girl). Do you realize how sexist and offensive you're coming off as?

and just to add if u got acne you arnt "fucked"

That is again negative shitty attitude that isnt gon get u newhere brother.

u can clear ur acne and acne isnt FOREVER so stop bein such a kid and face up2 the fact that acne can be cured aslong as u put the effort in

wow, amazing how this topic popped up all of a sudden.

i know, there are friends we make, that make our lives more shit than we are in right now. but the thing is, we our selves can decide weather to say yes or no. so yea, basically we are blaming it on other things, and the real answer is feeling guilty for our selves. yup yup

what can i say?

You have no idea how many guys I've liked who have rejected me and how many guys who have treated me badly. Sometimes it's easy for me to think all men are bastards, but I know it will just make me bitter inside. I am willing to give a guy a go, even though it's sooo hard and the thought of getting hurt again scares me. Men can be bastards and women can be bitches, it's just human nature. You just gotta remember that there are good people out there. I just haven't found him yet. :cry:

The way we are is our own fault, stop blaming others, the problem lies with how you think and there are many who succeed with harsher disabilities if you even call acne a disability.

Now pinning your hopes and dreams and life onto a girl is not the way to go, why the hell do you, or anyone else need to live that way? Can't we live for ourselves?

Get a grip man, we're all falling down this emo trap but we can escape.