Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Marino

tane or no tane, red marks will clear up eventually... though eventually means anywhere between a couple of weeks to a few years [thats rare though].

Tane will slow down your natrual healing process, i assume eating healthy [especially zinc] and maybe some colostroum or bromelain supplements could help your repair faster.

Other than that, find a topical product with K1 to help speed the process up, usually products for broken capillaries or vericlose veins have lots of it.

Hey whats "AHA" !?!?

AHA is Alpha Hydroxy Acid. If i understand right and please correct me if i'm wrong, alpha hydroxy encourages the shedding of old skin cells. Its supposed to make your skin look better and helps get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, red marks and brown marks. There are three forms of aha: Glycolic, Lactic, and Citric. You can read more by searching google and reading some websites about it. I hope that helps JJRED4.

Thanks alot man, whats the best of the3 kinds touse? And where can I buy it?

Thanks for the help!

Sorry i haven't used it yet, so i wouldn't know which is best. From what i see, a lot of people seem to use Glycolic acid. You can usually find them in lotions and creams such as Alpha Hydrox (they have a quite a few products with aha), Neutrogena Healthy Skin, and more. You can find them in your local drugstores that sell skin care products (Riteaid, walgreens, walmart, target, if you live in the U.S)