Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, so like many other people ive heard that acne or red marks left after acne will go away, but im not sure if it hasnt been long enough for the marks on my face to go away, or if they wont go away.

Since ive heard of many ways to help get rid or fade away marks id like to try some of them before i go out and buy any thing. Can anyone tell me of some if you know any? Also, does anyone know if Proactiv help marks go away? How about the new Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading, does that work?

Thanks !

heres a link to the neutrogena product:

http://neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_306.asp

tried neutrogena acne mark fading peel for about a month.. didn't help really with my red marks.. but did help keep away breakouts... I don't really use it that much right now.. mostly just because I think it's a little too irritating for my skin.. but some people have seen good results with it.. and in my opinion it's a worth a try.. Everything is worth a try if you are bothered by your red marks enough(within reason ofcourse)