Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i know this question has been asked before but i couldn't find a succinct answer. What is generally the best exfoliating mask out there and which should i use aloe vera gel or jajoba or use all three together? and what about tree tea oil? i have mild acne but i have these red spots embedded in skin from breakouts that won't go away. will the mask or any of the oils help? and if someone be so kind as to hook me up with the aloe vera gel, jajoba and [blank mask] link? thanks a lot guys!!

Astara Blue Flame Purification Mask is the only mask that gives me immediate results! I use it almost every night, and I am able to avoid breakouts using it.

It is sorta expensive, but it is well worth every penny!! You can get a free sample to see if you like it at www.astaraskincare.com

After I use the mask, I follow with a Tea Tree oil toner, and it keeps me blemish free. I also use Jojoba in the winter months when my skin is dry, but for hot weater it's too icky!

IPB Image

cool, do you know if tree tea oil is better than aloe vera oil? and where to buy the tree tea oil?

cool, do you know if tree tea oil is better than aloe vera oil? and where to buy the tree tea oil?

Tea Tree oil is WAY more effective than aloe vera, you can get tea tree oil in most health food stores....

you can get it really cheap at www.bulkherbshop.com

does the purification mask remove blackheads and exfoliate skin?

also

can u link me to the tree tea oil cause i can't search it on the site

thanks!

I've heard great things about aspirin masks mixed with aloe vera for reducing red marks and exfoliating. Much, much cheaper than anything that comes in a jar, too.

I've heard great things about aspirin masks mixed with aloe vera for reducing red marks and exfoliating. Much, much cheaper than anything that comes in a jar, too.

I like the Neutrogena 60 Second Scrub Mask. How hard I scrub depends on the condition of my skin. If I am having a breakout I really don't scrub at all. I just leave it on for a couple of minutes.

Thursday Plantation 100% Tea Tree Oil is available at Target in the herbs and supplements section. I have been using that for a little over a month and my face is clear. I am trying to get rid of the red marks now. I think they just take time, more anything else.

wouldn't it be redundant to be using the mask AND the tree tea oil afterwards if the mask already contains tree tea oil? there are also so many different types of tree tea oil i dont know which one is the best to buy?!!

also

does tree tea oil make your face shine/glow? if not what natural products will do this?