Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OneEighteenAyyEmm

WEATHER IS ONE STUPID FUCKING FUCK!!!

Guess what.... my face looks like a pile of shit........ this roller coaster fuckin weather is really fucking me up.... 75 degrees yesterday...... bout 58 today........ 60 tomorrow....... maybe 65 Monday.......... and then FUCKING SNOW FLURRIES TUESDAY!!!...... WHAT THE FUCK!!!! its April........ Snow in April???? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! this has to be an episode of Punk'd or something....... snow in fuckin April? No wonder it was like 60 degrees in January..... oh well....... like i said in a previous post........ my life now consists of this....... waking the hell up....... eating alot to get mass...... working (outside i work 4-5 hours a day)...... weight lifting at the gym 4 times a week.......and then bowling like its a religion..... i practice that shit so much.... since like October........ and now a score like a 150 is considered HORRIBLE for me....... all acne people........ do this.... take my advice.......... tell acne to go to hell..... forget about it........ practice bowling alot...... then get on the PBA tour and u'll get millions of dollars and then be able to say fuck you to all the clear skinned people who act like they are the shit!!.... thats what i'm doing........... holy fuck its 1:06 already i gotta lift....... anyone ever wanna talk hit me up on AIM at hookitup82878 peace

:blink: ....and the award goes to....OneEighteenAyyEmm!!! for the most F-word usage EVER in a single post :P

lol, I understand this, sorry about the weather. It happens.

Chuck Norris didn't out-grow acne, acne out-grew Chuck Norris.

And yeah, I know what you mean about the weather...

What the piss........ I wrote this post on like Saturday or some shit like that.......... then like Saturday night or Sunday morning I come to try and look if anyone replied.... and I didn't see this post at all...... I looked through like 5 pages and I couldn't find the fucker anywhere....... I thought that someone that has power deleted the post cauz they got pissed I put too many cuss words... but now I see it, and it has like 10 replies...... yet this post did a dam houdini to me the other day...... whats happening? how should i know..... my computer is either messed up or this message board is either corrupt with fucked-up-ness.... or someone is dicking around with the controls.. who knows

f..........................................

.................................u

.................................................................c

...........................................................................................k

if there was as many zits in the world as periods in the this post then we'd all be fucked. sorry just trying to lighten things up guys, you know i fucking hate acne

Yea, it's fucking piece of fucking shit. I'm all ready heading off to school, COLD AS FUCKING HELL. next day, it's so fucking warm I'm shedding more water than a hole in the three gorges dam. fucking shit, I bet it's fucking my acne up, I fucking had this huge ass breakout on the side of my fucking nose, THE GOOD FUCKING SIDE. HOLY FUCK, FUCKING ASS FUCKING SHIT ASS MOTHER FUCKER, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: w00t

Guest hopelessGuy

Guess what.... my face looks like a pile of shit........ this roller coaster fuckin weather is really fucking me up.... 75 degrees yesterday...... bout 58 today........ 60 tomorrow....... maybe 65 Monday.......... and then FUCKING SNOW FLURRIES TUESDAY!!!...... WHAT THE FUCK!!!! its April........ Snow in April???? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! this has to be an episode of Punk'd or something....... snow in fuckin April? No wonder it was like 60 degrees in January..... oh well....... like i said in a previous post........ my life now consists of this....... waking the hell up....... eating alot to get mass...... working (outside i work 4-5 hours a day)...... weight lifting at the gym 4 times a week.......and then bowling like its a religion..... i practice that shit so much.... since like October........ and now a score like a 150 is considered HORRIBLE for me....... all acne people........ do this.... take my advice.......... tell acne to go to hell..... forget about it........ practice bowling alot...... then get on the PBA tour and u'll get millions of dollars and then be able to say fuck you to all the clear skinned people who act like they are the shit!!.... thats what i'm doing........... holy fuck its 1:06 already i gotta lift....... anyone ever wanna talk hit me up on AIM at hookitup82878 peace

U seem kinda ..uh..angry...try shooting squirrels, thats what I do for a relaxing time.