Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kj1982

facial hair on women

ok im getting facial hair since i started accutane. they are fine light colour hairs but noticable. anybody getting this. i have read that it is a side effect. you cant wax or anything so i dont know what to do with them. another flaw on top of spots and horrible skin tone. im so sick of this

This, I find, A little disturbing to say the least. Not meaning YOU.. but the side effect in general. I seemed to have gotten little itty bitty blonde hairs too since I was on Retin-A Micro. I am due to start Accutane soon, so I hope that they don't get worse. You can only see mine very closeup, and even then..it's sort of like you have to know they are there. But, still- I don't want them getting worse! Are yours long or tiny?

This, I find, A little disturbing to say the least. Not meaning YOU.. but the side effect in general. I seemed to have gotten little itty bitty blonde hairs too since I was on Retin-A Micro. I am due to start Accutane soon, so I hope that they don't get worse. You can only see mine very closeup, and even then..it's sort of like you have to know they are there. But, still- I don't want them getting worse! Are yours long or tiny?

When do you start? and what mg will you be on?

I have to take a 2nd pregnancy test before I can start.. After that I am not sure how long. But my derm wants me to start on 40 mgs and if all goes well, it can be raised to 80 mgs.

ok im getting facial hair since i started accutane. they are fine light colour hairs but noticable. anybody getting this. i have read that it is a side effect. you cant wax or anything so i dont know what to do with them. another flaw on top of spots and horrible skin tone. im so sick of this

A lot of women have little tiny white hairs on their faces. It's called Peach Fuzz and it's normal. Maybe it's always been there and you just finally noticed it since you're paying much better attention to the finer details of your face. Anyhow, if it really bothers you purchase a product, a hair removal cream especially for the face. I suggest anything from Avon's Skin So Soft line. They manufacture great products. I use their shaving lotion. I have sensitive skin and it works great. I've used so many products on my legs and nothing can compare to their Skin So Soft line. Don't shave it whatever you do!!!!!! Hope this helps. :)

ive noticed this too and i know i didnt have it before tane im in my 5th month and started to get this around 2nd what do i do? will it go away when im done?

Are yours fine and short... or longer? I don't mind what I have at the moment cuz they are completely unnoticeable but I don't want them growing all funky. lol