Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

These excellent products helped my skin calm down from all the acne meds and irritations. I hope it helps you too!

Products: Dove white bar (original), Jojoba oil (Jason 100% pure beauty oil (organic)), Nivea for Men extra soothing balm for sensitive skin (this is a light moisturizer) (ladies can use this too!)

Mornings

Wash your face with Dove with warm water.

Apply a dime size of Nivea for Men extra smoothing balm (rub palms together and pat on moist skin)

Evenings

Wash with Dove with warm water

Apply 3-4 drops of Jojoba oil (gently rub palms together and pat with light pressure onto face (cheeks, forehead, Chin & neck))

In a few days I noticed my skin is less dry and flaky, the redness has faded quickly and some of my pimples has harden and flaked off. Jojoba oil is not suppose to break you out because it actually helps your skin clean out your pores and keep it supple, moist, and hydrated. The Nivea for Men extra soothing balm for sensitive skin will calm your skin down from any irritiations and your skin will feel cool and moisturized. The dove cleanser is a basic gentle cleanser, excellent for body wash as well.

ALTERNATIVE METHOD WITH BP

Evenings Only!!

Wash with Dove with warm water

Apply 3 drops of jojoba oil onto moist skin (rub palms together, gently pat onto face with light pressure)

Apply dime size of BP

i love jojoba, and i use the same dove bar for exfolating at night. i might need to go check out that moisterizer

I bought some Jojoba oil and have only used it a couple times. I guess I put too much on my forehead cuz my hair was all greasey.