Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well im only 15 1/2 and I probabally just started getting acne maybe a year ago and its gettin better but not as good as I want it to be I mean ive got all these years left until puberty is over and all this am i gonna have acne till its over or what the hell is gonna happen i only have 2 active pimples on my chin and jus some red marks left behind but whats gonna happen :doubt:

Sounds like you have mild acne. I am on Dan Kern's regimen for 2 months and some odd days, and it's worked REALLY WELL. I think you should try it if you want to get rid of the acne.

Well im only 15 1/2 and I probabally just started getting acne maybe a year ago and its gettin better but not as good as I want it to be I mean ive got all these years left until puberty is over and all this am i gonna have acne till its over or what the hell is gonna happen i only have 2 active pimples on my chin and jus some red marks left behind but whats gonna happen :doubt:

2 pimples and a few red marks dont = a fucked for life.. seriously :rolleyes:

its very mild

just try some bp

Yea i kno but am i going to be prone to have acne for my good teen years...... or when i get clear will i stay clear..?

acne does the most damage mentally even though it affect your skin. Ur mentality makes you think its worst than it really is. Just forget about it and keep living life like ur suppose to. And you'll feel better, and your acne wont be much of a bother.

Guest Crawford

Man i remember when it all started for me at 13. It was quite mild and only really appeared in some spells. It didnt bother me at all.

Now over the last three or so years, its just became a persistant bitch and became even worse. I thought id grow out of it but fuk i was wrong.

Anyway my point is, kill it when you can. Find an effective regimen ASAP.

Good luck.

hi, try and gain perspective, your acne isn't bad right now, so its best to try and nip it in the bud. Make sure you visit your doctor, be happy, try not to worry about it.

It becomes an emotional issue if you let it become one, but yes, its so hard to live with acne gone wild.

Good luck, you are young man, you should be enjoying life.

Look at your parents, what are their faces like? Because most people's acne dispears the same age as their parents, or goes into a sort of low remission where it might be a zit or something every week.