Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jadore

forehead w/pimples?!?! help!

IPB Image

i've been using differin at night, cetaphil gentle cleanser in the morning.

let me know !

thanks!

my forehead used to look like that, but not as much. they werent going away so i went to a derm. benzaclin made them alllll go away. it is great stuff. you'll see results in like 3 days. good luck.

Wow Jadore we have the exact same forehead.. its like looking at my own forehead when i look at that pic.. What week are you on again? Cuz i used to have big and inflamed pimples on my forehead and now there just tiny lil whiteheads.. Check out my gallery.. i have pictures in there and you will see that our foreheads are the exact same.

Wow Jadore we have the exact same forehead.. its like looking at my own forehead when i look at that pic.. What week are you on again? Cuz i used to have big and inflamed pimples on my forehead and now there just tiny lil whiteheads.. Check out my gallery.. i have pictures in there and you will see that our foreheads are the exact same.

i'm on my sixth week of differin,

i started using cetaphil about a week ago...

i used to have a clear forehead but now, ack.

i'm wondering if the neutrogena moisturizer is having any effect on 'em.. cause i put the moisturizer on after differin sometimes..

first of all u should be putting moisturizer after u put on differin!!!! wash ur face then moisturize then wait like half an hour then put on differin.

i'm at week 6 as well, and what i've found that differin actually purges ur skin ...and ppl say that u get a initial breakout in the early weaks of treatment...so that it to be expected

wait for at least 8-12 weeks and if there is no improvement then go see ur doctor again to try somthling else.

also maybe some antibiotics (even tho i'm agains things like that) might help u get over the IB