Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ordered a few samples of Lily Lolo's mineral finishing powder a while ago..

I love it!

The only thing is, it takes almost a month for it to get to me. I live in the US and they are in the UK.

Is there anything as good? Or is it worth the wait?

Guest funky_monkey

Lilylolo foundation is good for better skin days. Ive got the lightest one - samples are 99p each plus 50p postage. I use Melange's cornpowder as a finishing powder.

I prefer my Melange from the US as the coverage is better (and the pot is much bigger). No f/powder is needed. I use the 1.0 colour.

I havent tried lilylolo's finishing powder. Which one do you use?

I got samples of both the flawless silk and translucent silk. I liked both a whole lot.. but I like the flawless one much better...

I got really good coverage from it...this is what I did....

I mixed a tiny bit of my dream matte mousse with a tiny bit of tinted moisturizer (used botanics tinted moisturizer). I put that on my face over green conceal (I used the concealer on my more red marks). Then I just brush a little of the finishing powder over that. The samples are 1g and I have had the same one for going on a month now and there is still about half of it left. If I need a little touch up during the day I just brush on a little of Botanic's lighter than air pressed powder.... It sounds like alot bu t it really isn't. It takes me about 10 mins to do my makeup....

Also... Lilylolo has a really beautiful sparkling bronzer eye shadow..I absolutely LOOOOVE it. I have hazel eyes, and when i wear it, it makes my eyes take on a greenish color...(usually they look mostly brown).