Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fantasy of Falling

Can anyone tell me why car mirrors are so EVIL

Why is it that cars have such bad lighting? I mean outside the car is ok. But inside the car my facelooks like a warzone

Its quite puzzleing.

PS today i didnt look in my pocket mirror during school cept maybe 1 or 2 times. Let me just say I had an amazing day! OH MY GOD i think i like this guy. And i think he actually might like me back. Man this 'being confident' stuff im trying really works. so many more guys have been talking to me and flirting. weird. And ive been dressing in cuter clothes instead of dull t shirts. I feel great tonight. I hope it stays.

Question: if a guy is always like touching you and hugging you and making references that 'your hot' does that mean he likes you, or is he just a horny teenage boy? lol roughly said but very possible

car mirrors are evil but i've found that if you have your sunroof open (if you have one) it makes you look way better. direct sunlight in general makes you look better in my opinion. it's the inside with windows open that makes you look the worst. artificial light is my friend.

and if a guy tells you that you are hot and hugs you means that he likes you and that he's a horny teenage boy.

Guest Tenshi

dont worry..even perfect skinned ppl look strange in car mirrors..ive seen it with my own eyes..it's just the devil..just focus on your little mirror in the sunlight..also ppl dont usually look at us like we see ourselves in the mirror..we are 4 ft away or something and a lot of those imprefections are invisible to others..

Oh yeah, the rearview mirror in the car is the WORST, absolute WORST type of mirror there is. I'll be driving, look at it--UGH!!!!! I want to kill that fucking thing...

Question: if a guy is always like touching you and hugging you and making references that 'your hot' does that mean he likes you, or is he just a horny teenage boy? lol roughly said but very possible

there are teenage boys that are not horny?

Why is it that cars have such bad lighting? I mean outside the car is ok. But inside the car my facelooks like a warzone

Its quite puzzleing.

PS today i didnt look in my pocket mirror during school cept maybe 1 or 2 times. Let me just say I had an amazing day! OH MY GOD i think i like this guy. And i think he actually might like me back. Man this 'being confident' stuff im trying really works. so many more guys have been talking to me and flirting. weird. And ive been dressing in cuter clothes instead of dull t shirts. I feel great tonight. I hope it stays.

He likes you! Go for it! (If you like him too).

Nice to hear you're feeling good about yourself.

Oh yeah, the rearview mirror in the car is the WORST, absolute WORST type of mirror there is. I'll be driving, look at it--UGH!!!!! I want to kill that fucking thing...

I second that. Hopefully..... that's not how other people see me lol. I'd be horrified if all the flaws I see so clearly in those little car mirrors can be seen just as clearly by other people :redface:.

Yea seirously every morning when im going to school the car mirror is my emeny but since ive been clearing its like my best friend!!!! :] but it relaly does lie that damn thing.

rear view mirrors shud be replaced with a joke mirror that makes u look like a cat or somethin

u kno the ones.

like holes for eyes an a nose or sumin

to make u smile

Well, if you're driving and looking at yourself in the rear-view mirror, you're getting a view of what you look like from about a foot and a half away. No one is ever going to be that close to you unless they're about to kiss you or you're playing some form of contact sport.

And yeah, I don't know what it is about indirect sunlight, either. It's almost like flourescent or heck, even ultraviolet light. Use it to find month-old semen stains on sheets, or just skin flaws that disappeared in any reasonable light a month ago.