Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mm172

Ladies - I'm a guy, help me out here!

Hey everyone,

I'm a guy in college and I need some makeup advice.

I've been using this Neutrogena On The Spot concealer stick thing and a little brush. It works pretty well and doesn't look obvious, but it takes 15 minutes to perfect and it's a very precise task! I've managed to have none of the guys find out I use a concealer i in the morning in a bathroom stall with a small mirror - What a task for a guy... Plus they discontinued that product and replaced it with something in a liquid form and it looks so fake!

So I need makeup that is undetectable and quick and easy to apply on my little red scars from acne. Hopefully something I can do within a minute. If my buddies find out I'm wearing makeup I'm toast!

I don't think I need this foundation stuff. I only have a few small red spots on my face and they're very small as it is.

Any suggestions? :doh:

Bare Minerals from Bare Escentuals, it looks very natural, and it's really easy to apply

Thanks for the reply. That stuff looks like what I want. The only problem is I don't know which color I should pick! It's also a bit pricey, but if cost really does equal better makeup, then I just might go for it.

Hey everyone,

I'm a guy in college and I need some makeup advice.

I've been using this Neutrogena On The Spot concealer stick thing and a little brush. It works pretty well and doesn't look obvious, but it takes 15 minutes to perfect and it's a very precise task! I've managed to have none of the guys find out I use a concealer i in the morning in a bathroom stall with a small mirror - What a task for a guy... Plus they discontinued that product and replaced it with something in a liquid form and it looks so fake!

So I need makeup that is undetectable and quick and easy to apply on my little red scars from acne. Hopefully something I can do within a minute. If my buddies find out I'm wearing makeup I'm toast!

I don't think I need this foundation stuff. I only have a few small red spots on my face and they're very small as it is.

Any suggestions? :doh:

i don't use concealer... BUT, i would advice for you to get a concealer brush... it makes the application so much easier and makes it look much more natural.

Bare Minerals from Bare Escentuals, it looks very natural, and it's really easy to apply

Thanks for the reply. That stuff looks like what I want. The only problem is I don't know which color I should pick! It's also a bit pricey, but if cost really does equal better makeup, then I just might go for it.

i don't think you have to buy like the whole set... i think you can just purchase the concealer. also, if you don't know what color to pick, ask a sale's associate to help you and if anything i'm almost positive that you can exchange it for another color.

You should go to a sephora store and ask for help, they'll tell you what color is best for you.

and wasting my time is right, you don't have to buy the whole set, just buy the foundation ($25) and a brush to apply it

If you don't want anyone to know the make-up is for you, just say it's for your girlfriend and her skin color is the same as yours