Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would say moderate to severe.... Good luck for your treatment.

is it hell.. thats more than most on here would dream of. MILD. wouldnt scar imo.

Guest Fraser

It wouldn't take much make-up to completely cover those spots- nobody would have any idea they were there. Mild without doubt.

MODERATE TO SEVERE??? Richardwatson are you fucking kidding me????? you need to get your eyes checked.

Its mild. Non-cystic. some antibiotics and a good BP will help alot

MODERATE TO SEVERE??? Richardwatson are you fucking kidding me????? you need to get your eyes checked.

Ok, first learn to respect others opinion. Second, my father is dermatologist so i have some contact with the subject and I am perfectly able to recognize mild moderate and severe.

She wanted to know our opinions. Our HONEST opinions.

Maybe many of you just answer mild, because your acne is worse then her ( wich is severe), so it´s kind of for not feeling so bad.

Guest Fraser

Ok, first learn to respect others opinion. Second, my father is dermatologist so i have some contact with the subject and I am perfectly able to recognize mild moderate and severe.

She wanted to know our opinions. Our HONEST opinions.

Maybe many of you just answer mild, because your acne is worse then her ( wich is severe), so it´s kind of for not feeling so bad.

By your scaling of acne there must be about 10 levels worse than severe then. By the scale everyone else is using that is mild.

Its moderate to severe, most of my teenage friends never got an acne like that, look to all that rose oil ( it is still acne if you dont know). The girl needs treatment. Maybe most of you have all severe acne...

She asked our opinions. If you think that her skin his great good for you.

I read some "very mild".

Wich is completly unreal. Why didn´t anyone argue with that? because they felt better about it.

Why do you argue with my moderate to severe? Because many of you might have worse and felt offended.

We are here to help each other, so we must keep our honesty up, and put our wishfull thoughts aside, dont you agree?

She's already on antibiotics and topicals. That's what her acne is like when it's being treated. Without the antibiotics she's on it'd be a lot worse. That is not mild acne. Mild acne is a few whiteheads abd blackheads, and a rouge pustule evey now and then......That looks like moderate acne, and without her antibiotics keeping the bacteria in check it could be severe....I wouldn't say it's moderate to severe now, because of the absence of cysts, and it also doesn't cover her entire face.....

Right now my acne looks like that, but I just came off of a regimen three weeks ago....(retin-a and duac gel and orthotricyclen)....Right now I'm using Ivroy soap as part of a bet (I knowi's only doing more harm than good.....but I'm winning the bet)

My derm saysmy acne is moderate and I need antiboitics or I'll never be clear....which I'm not currently on......because I have other plans....

Guest Fraser

Thank you Richardwwatson for reminding us that most other ppl dont get acne.. Neway, that line of reasoning is flawed, you don't judge the severity of any other diseases against peole who DONT HAVE THE DISEASE, why would u do so with acne? Its like saying, ooh look, that sprained ankle looks very severe compared to the person who's ankles are in perfect working order.

Its moderate to severe, most of my teenage friends never got an acne like that, look to all that rose oil ( it is still acne if you dont know). The girl needs treatment. Maybe most of you have all severe acne...

I read some "very mild".

Wich is completly unreal. Why didn´t anyone argue with that? because they felt better about it.

Why do you argue with my moderate to severe? Because many of you might have worse and felt offended.

We are here to help each other, so we must keep our honesty up, and put our wishfull thoughts aside, dont you agree?

while i respect your opinion i do NOT think my acne is severe by any stretch of the imagination. For your father to be a dermatologist you sure know crap about acne severities. severe acne is classified by having nodules and cystic acne. i get a lot of smaller pimples, very few cysts. if my skin was classified as severe the MOMENT i walked into the dermatologists office i would have gotten a prescription for accutane, which I did not.

seriously, just out of curiousity - do you even have acne? if your father is the all mighty dermatologist why the hell are you looking for support on an acne message board? you should have every tool available to you to treat your skin.

Thank you for reminding us that most other ppl dont get acne.. Neway, that line of reasoning is flawed, you don't judge the severity of any other diseases against peole who DONT HAVE THE DISEASE, why would u do so with acne? Its like saying, ooh look, that sprained ankle looks very severe compared to the person who's ankles are in perfect working order.

I never said that most people dont get acne.... just leave your computer and check out the street. I just said most have not an somewhat high level of acne.

She's already on antibiotics and topicals. That's what her acne is like when it's being treated. Without the antibiotics she's on it'd be a lot worse. That is not mild acne. Mild acne is a few whiteheads abd blackheads, and a rouge pustule evey now and then......That looks like moderate acne, and without her antibiotics keeping the bacteria in check it could be severe....I wouldn't say it's moderate to severe now, because of the absence of cysts, and it also doesn't cover her entire face.....

Right now my acne looks like that, but I just came off of a regimen three weeks ago....(retin-a and duac gel and orthotricyclen)....Right now I'm using Ivroy soap as part of a bet (I knowi's only doing more harm than good.....but I'm winning the bet)

My derm saysmy acne is moderate and I need antiboitics or I'll never be clear....which I'm not currently on......because I have other plans....

actually before i started using the antibiotics and topicals my skin was a little bit better. it's the topicals i've been using for the past 12 weeks that's made my skin a little worse. the tazorac brought everything to the surface whereas before you couldn't see or feel them as much. i initially went to the derm because i was tired of dealing with acne, mild or moderate, and now it's gotten worse. this is why i'm on antibiotics now and the topicals have increased, to get rid of what the initial treatment brought out. i just started the antibiotics on the 31st. but i do agree, while i would like to have mild acne i think it is more on the moderate side. hopefully soon though it will be mild to non existant :)

I read some "very mild".

while i respect your opinion i do NOT think my acne is severe by any stretch of the imagination. For your father to be a dermatologist you sure know crap about acne severities. severe acne is classified by having nodules and cystic acne. i get a lot of smaller pimples, very few cysts. if my skin was classified as severe the MOMENT i walked into the dermatologists office i would have gotten a prescription for accutane, which I did not.

seriously, just out of curiousity - do you even have acne? if your father is the all mighty dermatologist why the hell are you looking for support on an acne message board? you should have every tool available to you to treat your skin.

I said, moderate to severe, wich is in the middle, I didn´t said it was severe so chill.

I can say that my worst phase of acne was similar like yours, moderate to severe, and I never meant to offend, I just took a look at your pictures, that´s what it seems to me.

My acne now is very very mild, so I´m more here to offer some support, and tips that helped me to get ride of my acne.

Acne is not such a bad thing, personally I don´t find someone uglier because of acne.

I never said that most people dont get acne.... just leave your computer and check out the street. I just said most have not an somewhat high level of acne.

you wouldn't be able to tell how bad someone's skin was walking down the street either, especially women. a lot of us wear make-up and unless you are within a foot of our faces you wouldn't be able to tell how bad our skin was. and direct sunlight can give the allusion of clearer skin not to mention from a few feet away you can't tell i have bad skin at all. so your theory of "just leave your computer and check out the street" doesn't work.

I read some "very mild".

"all mighty dermatologist", see you really got pissed with my opinion, like someone said, "some prefer to listen lies than the true".

Why have you posted your photos? Did you wanted our opinion, or did you want we to make you feel better?

"all mighty dermatologist", see you really got pissed with my opinion, like someone said, "some prefer to listen lies than the true".

Why have you posted your photos? Did you wanted our opinion, or did you want we to make you feel better?

yes i did want opinions and that's what i got. it doesn't mean that because something is an opinion that it can't upset you in anyway. the way you were describing your opinion made me feel that you were coming across as some "know it all" because "my daddy is a doctor and i know what i am talking about". that's the impression i got from reading your post, hence my response. there are constructive ways, nice ways and rude ways to give your opinion. by saying "that girl needs help" you are leaning more towards the rude way.

Agreed. Using topicals and antibiotics and still having a fair amount of inflammatory acne and hyperpigmentation is not really 'mild' acne. I don't think it's severe either though; I've seen a lot of worse pictures with severe cystic acne, icepick scars, etc., which isn't present here. Falls in the middle - moderate methinks.

Good luck sorting it out anyway, no matter what all our opinions are!

Have you ever tried, to give some rest to acne products? I get the impression, that some of you use a lot of stuff during the day. Some products may affect the efficacy of others, and others when are over used start doing an reverse effect...

Richard

Yeaah, i agree with everyone, mildish..........Looks as though it will scar. I would go see a derm if i were you. do you use anything on your face?

My derm classifed my acne as moderate. Not mild to moderate..just moderate. Yours is not nearly as bad as mine was, so I would put you somewhere inbetween making you mild to moderate.

I'm betting that on a good day, with makeup, your skin looks very nice. Am I right?