Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

this dn av much 2 do with the regimen but im familiar with sum of the ppl here now so here goes lol, consdering my skin is better on holiday over past few yrs except for 2004 i think i realised something lol, 2004 i never went in the sea, i been thinkin usinig salt to help acne could work wat u think? lol

btw it was a suny holiday aswell so the sun tan covered the scars and the sea stopped new ones forming? one of my acne theorys lol

rite tats it im pakin my bags and heading to mexico! OR you could forget the sun rays and make your own sea in ure bath , chuck some water in,some sand ,get a few ppl 2 pee init lmao, bit of sea weed some rocks and whoa la wat u think :P maybe a crab or a fish for finishing touches :D

but seriously u think i shud bring salt into the regimen lol omg my hair seems so much less greasy wen i been in the sea aswell, maybe salt can be the answer to my prayers lol

mmm i found this

"Our secret weapon in eliminating acne lies in the sea water. The sea water is formed with a balance of the salts in minerals such as sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium chloride and bromides. These forms of minerals are vital in their respective ways for acne treatment.

Magnesium reduces stress and water retention, hampering aging and soothes the nervous system. Calcium prevents water retention while increasing circulation.

Potassium balances skin moisture level and replenishes minerals lost in vigorous activities. Bromides ease muscle stiffness and tensions, thus eliminating stress, which is a major contributing factor to acne. Finally, sodium is a booster for immune system function. All these act as a natural defense for your body against any acne breakouts. "

mmm im tempted to go to the beach this weekend and bring loadsa bottles of sea water home!!! btw i do kno this has prob been talked bout b4 lol but im sure it has worked for me in the past