Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buffryder

My regimen that fights acne, scars, redmarks, hyperpigmentation, blackheads and white heads

Tired of waking up and seeing a new pimple, red mark and ect.. I have had those days, wake up look in mirror and think to your self wtf did I do to get this pimp or mark... I didn’t lie yesterday or anything just kidding time to get to the post.

I have spent over 700 dollars in a year on products, but these last 2months i have spent 200 dollars on products... I tried proactive, L’Oreal regimen for adult, klear action, Neutrogena, so many expensive germen products that I don’t remember the name because it was hard to read it any ways... I have gotten to 100 percent clear... I wish I did my set up a long time ago and discovered it awhile ago because I wouldn’t really get any red marks or hyper pigmentations or any of those sorts of stuff...

I have been trying to fade couple marks on my checks.... Completely get rid of them... These are my best results so far and I think its doing wonders... I think if you mix a little of everything you get the best results... Red marks last longer while using BP and you probable have heard of that...

Here’s an idea that I been doing now for almost a week and I haven’t gotten a new zit yet... I only BP during the day because I feel that the body will encounter the most bacteria and stuff during the day and I feel better that I have some products on my face to battle these fuckers that like to start those nasty zits... I think the face needs a break from Bp so I choose the night time... Ill explains later why... I use a little less then one finger full of bp on entire face... (Neutrogena on the spot) I feel like when I use hole finger or more it just wastes the product and their goes my money....

Dan is right about being gently when you cleanse and I notice big differences with the face... If I push to hard or rub in to hard face becomes a slight redder or a little darker and that’s the same with the spots...Plus I get one or two zits the next day or so... I love my BHA cleanser because BHA goes all the way down to the oil gland instead of like aha which only penetrates so far in the skin... That’s why I moisturize with my BHA from Olay and doesn’t leave skin greasy or oily... Feels nice... I do BHA before AHA because BHA penetrates deeper in the skin then AHA... I do both because BHA doesn’t get all the skin and AHA doesn’t get all the skin so in theory... Use BHA IN morning and AHA and you get the entire skin...

With that said using AHA and BHA hasn’t done anything bad to my skin at all...If anything it’s been doing extremely wonders for it... When I mean wonders, have you ever felt a baby’s ass...? That’s how smooth my skin is... I have to try extremely hard not to touch face because it’s extremely smooth.... I use BHA during the day and AHA at night with Aloe Vera gel... The amount I use of AHA is less then half finger and it replaces my BP gel... I use Aloe Vera gel to sooth the skin and help replenish it and heal the skin from the harsh bp that I used during the day... I don’t like BP at night because... When your sleeping the skin is trying to heal and repair... To aide in that no BP should be used and aloe should be used... Next thing is I use a moisturizer after all of this...Only if needed... Usually most people should use one... A moisturizer with vitamins in it and that is oil free...

I reposted because i wanted my regimen logs in personal regimen...

Also I do masks which help with the pores, acne scars, and marks... Plus the masks removes allot of dead skin that the cleanser can’t get to with out irritating... I love my sulfur mask from proactive... I do it every night after I shower and wash face with that lovely BHA cleanser.... I have my entire regimen in my signature...

Remember this if you start this... Make sure not to use too much bp or AHA from Walgreen’s on the face... New comers start with dime size then we will ramp the dose up in about few days....With the aha we might not even use the first day just cleanse at night and moisturize if needed... but by day 3 or 4 we will use aha and aloe gel by then... I hope this will work for some of you guys....

If you are battling red marks and pigmentation give this setup up about 2 weeks... You will see results about 4 days or so and you will be shocked... You might even see results in 2 days but I would give it few days...If you’re battling acne....not sure yet I would say a month and you should see good results... I have a friend doing this setup that has about moderate acne... I’m going to have him to post pictures if I can muster him up... He’s on day one and I went over to his house to show him how to do everything... His face felt weird after first application... I am having him start off small dime or less of all the products... increase size to a nickel within 3 days and go on from their or so and then 6 days size of quarter... Aloe is helping his skin relax and sooth and heals...