Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Did anyone else's face itch to high heaven when they used the CSR gel? I'm talking it woke me up in the middle of the night and kept me up for hours before I got fed up and washed it off. I'm even fairly tolerable to itchiness having battled eczema my whole life, and I couldn't stand it. My face didn't break out in hives or turn red or anything, just itched a whole bunch so I figured it wasn't an allergic reaction. I looked online and it said to expect "mild itchiness" or something to that effect, but mine was WAAAAAAY beyond mild. I just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this and actually had the strength to tough it out and see if it went away. Thanks!

Did anyone else's face itch to high heaven when they used the CSR gel? I'm talking it woke me up in the middle of the night and kept me up for hours before I got fed up and washed it off. I'm even fairly tolerable to itchiness having battled eczema my whole life, and I couldn't stand it. My face didn't break out in hives or turn red or anything, just itched a whole bunch so I figured it wasn't an allergic reaction. I looked online and it said to expect "mild itchiness" or something to that effect, but mine was WAAAAAAY beyond mild. I just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this and actually had the strength to tough it out and see if it went away. Thanks!

dude i had to do the same thing for a couple of nights. right now im using like a pea size of BP lol