Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hammie

Which states in the US have the best quality air all year round?

Just for interest....Like how's the air in CA, WY, AZ?

How does the air compare with Canada's?

California and New York have the worst from what I read, but I cleared up going to California from Michigan.

san jose california has filthy air but it clears up whenever storms role through.

hawaii, i imagine, probably has the cleanest air. i plan on moving there some day but im not sure which island.

i've never been to canada but my guess is the air is cleaner up there.

how about wyoming and arizona and pennsylvania?

I'm looking to go for work and travel at either yosemite national park/ yellowstone/grand canyon in june-aug.

island has the best air as long its not surrounded by mountains... Wyoming is ok as long as you stay away from a city because mountains trap the polution... thats why denver has that smog cloud... Any place that is not as populated or have mountains surrounding the area.. I live in kansas its ok air but i love the mountain air more...I guess must be the pine trees...

how about wyoming and arizona and pennsylvania?

I'm looking to go for work and travel at either yosemite national park/ yellowstone/grand canyon in june-aug.

i live in pennsylvania, and due to all the farming going on around, its pretty good air.

Thanks for all the info!

I'm still clueless as to where to travel around (at a low cost). In fact I'm clueless about the US states and where to go. Gotta do a bit of research after my midterms.

Meanwhile any ideas as to where to go?

LA has awful air. I live in orange county which is an hour or so south (depends on the awful traffic) but the smog still screwed up my skin when I moved here. It pissed me off...I was expecting to clear up going from a humid climate (alabama) to a desert climate but nope, the pollution made sure that didn't happen.

OK....I've got two choices: North Dakota or Wyoming, both at national parks (Theodore Roosevelt VS Yellowstone) So.....which one is it gonna be??

I'd have limited time for travel (probably one to two weeks and the weekends), which state has more interesting places nearby? And travel by...? Assuming that I may not have a car.

I'm more of leaning towards "nature, nice scenery nice air, special sights and places" than the typical city life. Probably something like those places Femina_Mala_Est quoted.

Oh and from which place will it be easier to go to Canada? And how? Plane, train, bus.....looking at budget and time factors..