Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

once your done with a facial, is your face suppose to look TERRIBLE? I am thinking about getting one and am sure there are a lot of different types of facials. I have acne and wanted to know if getting a facial will help against acne. ty all.

I get facials every two weeks. You will most likely look horrible afterwards, as I do. Hopefully you don't live in Manhattan like me and have to walk through zillions of people afterwards :-) They definitely help me and keep my skin pretty smooth. Just make sure you go to someone who knows what they're doing or else they could really damage your skin.

I get facials every two weeks. You will most likely look horrible afterwards, as I do. Hopefully you don't live in Manhattan like me and have to walk through zillions of people afterwards :-) They definitely help me and keep my skin pretty smooth. Just make sure you go to someone who knows what they're doing or else they could really damage your skin.

omg. I live in Manhattan and go downtown everyday. So i should not get a facial then? If i get a facial on a Sunday, by what day will my face be not HORRIBLE as u described.

I can't believe you live in Manhattan, that's so funny. Honestly it depends on how many extractions you get and the product the facial person uses. I usually get a good amount of extractions, but the redness is gone by the next day. I can recommend an amazing place for you to go if you want. This lady does wonder and knows what she's doing with acne prone skin.

I can't believe you live in Manhattan, that's so funny. Honestly it depends on how many extractions you get and the product the facial person uses. I usually get a good amount of extractions, but the redness is gone by the next day. I can recommend an amazing place for you to go if you want. This lady does wonder and knows what she's doing with acne prone skin.

wow next day... thats great. I thoguht i would end up looking horrible for a week. What is this place called and how much does it cost per visit? tyvm.

its called jacqueline's skincare (70th and park)..she's been written about in a lot of mags and stuff. there was an article about her in new york magazine a few months ago (you can probably find it online). a basic facial cost like $125 I think, which is pretty normal in the city..but she's amazing. i highly recommend her.

i've found that too! after i got my facial, i went shopping for glasses and as i was checking then out in the mirriors i was like, ugh, i look so ugly! lol.