Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomeGuyDude

Derm Appointment

I was just wondering if you have to tell them something special to go in and get a cortizone injection because they said appointment wait time was 4 months

Guest hopelessGuy

I was just wondering if you have to tell them something special to go in and get a cortizone injection because they said appointment wait time was 4 months

Geez....4months waiting period? My doc always give me a cortizone shot when he sees a break out. Maybe you should call around other offices and ask them if you can go in for one, perhaps the wait wont be that long. I would imagine most offices would be glad to get new patients,

if you aren't already a patient there, they won't just let you come in for an injection.

check someplace else and go to another derm. 4 months is ridiculous.

No i never have gone to a derm before.... the cyst is pretty much gone now not a problem but now i have another one right below my lip on the side.... ughh usually i get a cyst like once every few weeks or once a month if im lucky...

yep if you've never been to the derm then you have to wait. i had to wait 2 months but 4 is ridiculous.

i remember seeing this old man come in without schedulling an appointment and they said they can schedule him in 2 months. you could literally tell he was like "wtf? 2 months?" i felt bad for him.