Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OMG SEXC BURTS BEES!! GET IT...GET IT NOW!!! IT ROX!!!

Haha...Hey, yeah you can pick it up at shoppers drug mart in Canada. I live in N.S Canada and when I went to shoppers it had its OWN STAND LOL!. It costed like 3.99$ at the time.

Just curious, but why do you want Burt's Bees? I know it is all natural, but....I tried using it on my face and broke out like crazy. Worst than I ever have in my LIFE!

Just curious, but why do you want Burt's Bees? I know it is all natural, but....I tried using it on my face and broke out like crazy. Worst than I ever have in my LIFE!

Sometimes breaking out is the first step of having a clear skin... It's either your pores are being unclogged thus contact with dirt turns them into pimples but just wait for your skin to be clear and maybe in a couple of months your skin will be clear of pimples.

Also Burt's Bees brings your skin back to it's natural PH level. If you use a chemical based substance on your face your PH is way out of balance. Using Burt's Bees will initially make you break out, especially in small white head like acne. It's just your skin cleansing itself and balancing the PH. I know it's hard to stick with it if you see those kind of initial results. In the long run Burt's Bees really works great for most people I've talked to. I've been using it for over 6 months, have had no breakouts. ;)

Sometimes breaking out is the first step of having a clear skin... It's either your pores are being unclogged thus contact with dirt turns them into pimples but just wait for your skin to be clear and maybe in a couple of months your skin will be clear of pimples.

Will burt bees be a good medication for people who do not have oily skin?