Notifications
Clear all

leaky gut

MemberMember
(@david-a)

Posted : 03/30/2006 4:12 pm

I found out I have leaky gut, which I think could be a good cause of my acne....Any thoughts?

MemberMember
(@r-s)

Posted : 03/30/2006 4:16 pm

i think thats very possible.

MemberMember
(@aussiegirl)

Posted : 03/30/2006 4:38 pm

Absolutely. Leaky gut tends to be the result of candida overgrowth, so check out all the candida threads, and take aloe vera and bovine colostrum to mend the gut.

MemberMember
(@cjb)

Posted : 03/30/2006 5:04 pm

I found out I have leaky gut, which I think could be a good cause of my acne....Any thoughts?

Definitely. How did you determine for sure that you have it...just curious. askshelley.com has lots of instructions for overcoming leaky gut..if you haven't checked there already.

MemberMember
(@peter-scott)

Posted : 04/29/2019 8:46 am

Do you know someone who cured the leaky gut and candida acne eating only non starched vegetables, fish, chicken, meat, without using probiotic capsules, without using l glutamine, but eating too: beans, brown rice, fruits everyday?

Who have leaky gut said have these symptoms: pain in the belly, floating and gases. So, if someone have only the acne, folliculitis and dermatitis on the body without other symptoms, dont have leaky gut and dont need to do the leaky gut diet with L glutamine and probiotic capsules, right?