Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne can be devastating wherever it strikes us, but I think emotionaly its impact can differ.

A little poll: where do you think it is the hardest to live with?

For me, starting going from the worst to the least difficult

1. chest

2. back

3. neck

3. forehead

4. chin

5. cheeks

do you agree? other opinions?

Forehead seems worst to me. People can notice it very easily. It can somewhat be hidden with a hat (which is only going to make it worse). I almost always get comments on how bad my face looks when my forehead breaks out.

acne anywhere sucks and makes u self consious.

how is having a big red cyst on ur cheek any less worse then having it on ur chin? U know what i mean...in my eyes its equally bad ANYWHERE on ur body.

I hate acne on my cheeks, that is the worst, I feel like I get the worst kind of pimples on my cheeks, none on my forehead, and whiteheads and clogged pores on my chin.

acne anywhere sucks and makes u self consious.

how is having a big red cyst on ur cheek any less worse then having it on ur chin? U know what i mean...in my eyes its equally bad ANYWHERE on ur body.

I tend to agree with white. It's as bad whereever it is. :wall:

Guest Fraser

People will always think that the worst place to have acne is wherever they suffer most.

But, i think around the mouth is the worst- it seriously limits ure pulling power. Not to be too graphic but people generally don't like kissing a spotty mouth.

In the summer time on my chest and back are the worst, because they are exposed more.

In the winter of course my face. :ninja:

Chin and cheeks are the worst for me. And like someone said before me, acne on your chin seriously limit your options. I try to keep my goatee so people can't see them.

Acne lining my asshole hurts like fuck. Just kidding, I don't get it there. But I'd GLADLY transfer it there from my face.

I think cheeks are pretty bad. Acne on cheeks seems much more likely to scar, too, and even the most camouflaging haircut in the world can't hide pimples that are on your cheeks towards the middle of your face. Pimples around the lips hurt really, really bad, too, and people think you have herpes or something.

cheeks are the worst as they tend to scar and get red after the pimples go away. I also hate painful acne. You know the wrinkle that naturally forms around your lips when you smile? Well thats the most painful spot for me--prevents me from smiling sometimes :P

Chest acne is the worst for girls I think. It can make a girl really really not sexy. It's a bit less of a problem for boys.

Cheeks I find it less of a problem. It is not easy to hide, but it is not necessarily ugly. Sometimes (admitedly not always) it may even add some sort of charm, or at least make one look younger.

for me any acne that appears in my t-zone area, especially the ones you get that turn you into cyclops and the ones you get between your lip and nose - the marilynn monroe zits - i hate those. everytime i get one in those places it makes me feel like shit. i can handle the cheeks because my hair can hide those but there is nothing i can do to hide the ones in the front of my face and sometimes make-up just won't cover it up. oh and anything that is painful i hate and i've been getting painful ones right were my glasses sit, granted no one can see them but still when my glasses move it hurts!

the most painful place for a zit - in my opinion - is in the crease of your nose because then you are really limited for facial movement and they are a bitch to pop!

Chest acne for me, too. My facial acne rarely leaves red spots, but my chest acne hyperpigments LIKE HELL - to where the red spot can stay for MONTHS, looking exactly like a zit, even when it's fully healed.

Gargh. And being a girl where the flattering cuts are V-cut, it sucks.