Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mman

How much would you pay...

Just wondering about this for some reason...

Lets say you could have a 100% clear face starting today for the rest of your life without using any products or treatments, and no side effects.

How much would you pay for such a thing? If you don't have the money right now, you can set up payments...

I would probably pay $5000 in 100 monthly payments of $50. My acne is not bad at all though. Just enough to ruin my confidence and make me want to stay inside by myself ALL THE TIME.

Just a hypothetical question....

I have £600 in the bank I'd easily withdraw and I'd sell all my contents of my room.

Excellent question, as I have wondered this about myself before, considering all the money I have spent on my face in the past few months (at least $500).

I'd say that though you can't really put a price on it, I'd pay upwards $10K. This is if my face will be clear the rest of my life and the only product I will ever need to buy again for my face is mild soap. I'd be willing to take out a loan for clear skin if it was guaranteed.

I have £600 in the bank I'd easily withdraw and I'd sell all my contents of my room.

take that money and seek help about your obsession over nothing

People with severe acne plus scars and red-marks would sell their soul if it meant having a clear face. Back in high-school I would have even if it meant making a deal with Lucifer and facing eternal damnation after I expired. Now that's desperate. :razz:

Guest Fraser

People with severe acne plus scars and red-marks would sell their soul if it meant having a clear face. Back in high-school I would have even if it meant making a deal with Lucifer and facing eternal damnation after I expired. Now that's desperate. :razz:

I reckon that while u have acne u would do anything to get rid of it but afterwards some people see it as actually having been a good thing cos they appreciate things more having suffered etc and learned to cope with the hardship. After that everything is so much easier to cope with.

Anyway I reckon id pay all my worldy goods right now to be clear lol!

I'd easily sell everything in my posession and receive lones from the bank. I would be willing to pay up to $80 a month until I died.

Guest Tenshi

id rather save my money and go on accutane with the side effects..$5000? fark that..

I'd pay 1-10% of my income to this mythical being who was getting rid of my acne... for the rest of my life.

The conditions of having great skin without having to care for it, and having zero side effects, might make me even go as high as 15%.

I will pay everything I have in my bank right now plus like 15% of my paycheck for the rest of my life. I'm desperate.

I have a lot in savings, so I think 50% (a 5 figure value) would be a bargain for clear skin that I will never have to worry about. Peace of mind is a very valuable thing. It would be nice if they toss in instantly and perfectly straight teeth, too.