Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sorimachi

Pls Recommend a Regimen for me.

Hi all! There are 2 more months to go before completing my whole accutane course. And i decide to have a regimen to keep my acne away but i had no ideas. Can i use the BP gel (i prefer gel than cream) after my course? Any advice guys?~

Hi!

Maybe the regimen on this site? lol

I"m still on the regimen and I"m not completely clear, but I'm noticing results~!

BP is the way to go if you have inflammed acne, it works!!

I dont think your suppose to be on the regimen while your on accutane.But if you want to use after the accutane is finished thats fine dan has made it very easy to follow.But have a bit of belief brother believe the accutane will cure your acne think positive.

You can certainly keep Dan's regimen in mind for when you are done with Accutane. But I would wait. You might stay clear on your own for a very long time due to the Accutane, and a regimen may not be necessary.

Occasionally derms will even prescribe something as maintenance for those who are finished with Accutane. You might discuss it with him/her.

good luck!

Hey thanks guys... 1 more question. Will i have initial breakout again when i starts using Dan's regimen after completed my accutane course?

Hi all! There are 2 more months to go before completing my whole accutane course. And i decide to have a regimen to keep my acne away but i had no ideas. Can i use the BP gel (i prefer gel than cream) after my course? Any advice guys?~

Hi! I am new to this site, but I just want to ask you if you have tried the Proactiv solutions system? I was very sceptical of the product at first. I never had a single breakout up until I had my first child. I tried retinal cream, and it dried out my skin sooo bad and made things worse! Not only did I have pimples, but I also had red blotchy spots!!! I decided to try Proactiv after I found it on auction through Ebay at a very reasonable price. That was a life altering moment for me!!! Within 2 weeks my skin was perfectly clear!! I would suggest trying this product before you waste anymore money on prescriptions or anything else!! I have also tried pretty much every new over the counter product as well, and to my disappointment, they made things worse. I learned the more you dry out your face, the worse the acne. It has nothing to do with cleaning it. I know I am running on and on, it's just that I have had such success with this product!! You do have to give it a couple of weeks to work fully though. Michelle

Guest ilovepancakes

I have just finished accutane and right now im not doing anything big.

my regimine right now:

Morning: wash with dove soap

Evening:do nothing

Night: wash with dove soap

It seems to work pretty good, I only add bp and eucerin as needed.

----

Michelle:

Also I have bought proactiv, it is shit! dont buy it,

If it works for you, I think Dan's regimine would work better& cheaper.

the cleanser is harsh, toner does nothing, bp is ok (but very expensive)

-stick to Dan's regimine

:ninja:

Whats up man! It depends if you have any redmarks left, acne scars, maybe a few pores or anything else with the skin... I might recommend my regimen... Its posted in the over the ocunter medications... I havent broken out for almost a month now... Only have a few red marks that im battling..1mark from 4 marks... These marks i have had for 6months and they reappear later again but im sure they wont this time because of my set up and my setup helps prevent these marks... Last time i got a nasty zit it went away in 4 days and no red marks left... It was one of those zits that leaves those nasty redmarks... But if i were you i would wait few weeks or so till you get a pimple or to then start up with some sort of wash and little bp in morning... Like above stated just wash face in morning and night... maybe moisturize if need...Good luck...