Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxbobmckeexx

The cause of acne

There is no cause!

It is just a sign of a system that is out of balance. (everyone comes up with a new cause every week. The cause is candida... it is carbohydrates having trouble with insulin... it is hormonal regulation... it is inflamaion... on and on)

People, it is simply your body telling you it is out of balance or "unwhole"

In fact, "health" and "whole" come from the same word. So a person without healthy skin is a person whose skin is out of balance/ or lacking wholeness. Think of wholeness like when you get cut. Once you cut your finger you are not whole, you have been pushed out of balance, now your body must restore you to wholeness by repairing. Your face can do the same thing.

Anyways, I really just made this post to show you guys a program that is life changing. I just purchased it and it will be the future of medicine in the next 100 years.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156455978...5Fencoding=UTF8

This dude looks crazy and I think he may be the smartest and best MD in the nation.

A harvard graduate who realized pathology isn't really the best way to good health.

Ask a doctor what health is, they will say "the absence of disease"

What is disease, you might wonder. Well disease is "the absence of ease."

So according to the super intelligent doctors we trust our health and well being with, HEALTH IS -->

"The absence of the absence of ease"

Sign me up and give me some perscription drugs!

I don't advocate all Dr. Weil says because he can get a bit weirdsy with his spiritual health practices but hell, I am willing to try anything and see what happens.

BUY IT. BEST 45$ you will spend this year.

This is true for the most part. But to say there is no cause is disingenuous. More accurately there are many causes, and no single solution. All of the causes can be traced back to balance, but knowing that doesn't provide any solutions inherently. But, it is definitely true that acne is a result of imbalance, that imbalance can be in a multitude of places. It can also be extraordinarily difficult to achieve balance, because, once acne starts, there are new causes created that keep acne coming.

Ultimately, anyone who is serious about fighting acne should look to balancing their diet, then figuring out what sort of treatments to use, and then figuring out what sorts of extras they should throw in there.

Overall well-being starts with the diet, and even if your diet is not a direct cause of your acne, it will most likely exacerbate the problem and make it much more challenging to treat.

This is true for the most part. But to say there is no cause is disingenuous. More accurately there are many causes, and no single solution. All of the causes can be traced back to balance, but knowing that doesn't provide any solutions inherently. But, it is definitely true that acne is a result of imbalance, that imbalance can be in a multitude of places. It can also be extraordinarily difficult to achieve balance, because, once acne starts, there are new causes created that keep acne coming.

Ultimately, anyone who is serious about fighting acne should look to balancing their diet, then figuring out what sort of treatments to use, and then figuring out what sorts of extras they should throw in there.

Overall well-being starts with the diet, and even if your diet is not a direct cause of your acne, it will most likely exacerbate the problem and make it much more challenging to treat.

I agree with you and would add that achieving balance is possible in many ways:

exercise

breathing

focusing on the mind's ability to heal the body

having more active parasympathetic nervous system than sympathetic: (this is very important, people who are using the sympathtic or the "fight or flight" mode of their nervous system ARE SHUTTING OFF THEIR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. When a person has high stress/emotional difficulty and is in this "fight or flight" mode their body will not digest and therefore no matter what they eat will be sitting in the stomach.

diet

strength of internal organs like the bowels/liver

strength of the lymph system

emotional well being

People don't look at all these things and therefore when they try to fix one area like diet, they could be emotionally out of whack and in the parasympathetic mode, with bad bowels and horible inner chemistry/mental health.

Then they say diet doesn't affect your skin. WELL, I guess you could say it doesn't directly effect the skin. BUT IT DOES DIRECTLY EFFECT YOUR HEALTH, which effects your well being, which then can either help put you in balance or may take you out of balance.

I truly believe Dr. Weil will revolutionize medicine.

It is funny that all the people on this site look for ways to clear their skin and try all these drastic things, while approaches like the one's I suggest are glossed over as either too hard or not directly dealing with skin.

Think about this people:

Could the way you breathe daily effect your skin? ABSOLUTELY! The way you breathe is the only way that you can influence your involuntary nervous system. It is the only thing that is done both completely involuntary or completely voluntary (eye blinking is also both but no methods of eye blinking can lead to accessing your involunatry nervous system). Could your skin be messed up because of poor shallow breathing? yes. Bloodflow increases to the skin and digestive system when the body is in a parasympathetic mode and therefore your skin would be very healthy if you were in this mode in a proper balance. But many people don't access this mode and therefore have many skin/bowel problems.

Is this a quick fix? Nope. That is why it won't get much attention.

It could take months or maybe a year to reverse damaging living for many years. Especially if you are on perscription drugs which will only cause the body to react and try to rebound or re"balance" itself.

If anyone is serious about getting their skin clear then they need to buy this program by Dr. Weil. It is simply amazing.

Realizing acne is caused by a state of imbalance we can then use a holistic approach to rebalance. Don't stop at diet people, because there are at least 5 or 6 other MAJOR AREAS which are just as important as diet. Diet is a small piece of the puzzle. Everything in blue above is an approach to balancing and helping the body become natural and therefore skin clear and able to rebound from diseases in hours instead of days/weeks.

And what exactly has this book done for you that warrants you to advertise it so much? You said you just purchased the book, so you haven't actually followed anything in that book long enough to be sure it works, right?

So how do you know that it's life changing if you haven't had it long enough for it to change your life? Are you sure you aren't just getting overexcited at the possibility that it'll help you, and ignoring the fact that it might be BS?

Im glad you excited and opened minded with this source... I can see you joy its almost like you seen a new light... keep it up man... breathing is so important i do believe and if we just trained ourselves our body and mind can be more sound... when i meditated i had never been so happy. I just dont do it any more and i can feel things being not being burried and done with but just tossed aside to bother me... This polar bear of a man i can see is helping many people... It doesnt matter what lies ahead, but what is infront of you now.... so just keep it up man

And what exactly has this book done for you that warrants you to advertise it so much? You said you just purchased the book, so you haven't actually followed anything in that book long enough to be sure it works, right?

So how do you know that it's life changing if you haven't had it long enough for it to change your life? Are you sure you aren't just getting overexcited at the possibility that it'll help you, and ignoring the fact that it might be BS?

I have pretty much cured my acne to where I stay 95% plus clear from using dieting/liver flush/colon cleansing in the passed 2-3 months. So I can't really say that this source is going to change my skin for the better because I have already achieved it.

What I can say is the amazing power of breath. Many religions and practices that use breath have people who praise the benefits of them (yoga, mediation, etc.) And I think there is a lot of truth to how these people breath and ALSO the effect the mind has on healing. The mind is amazing and can heal diseases with mere belief! What do you think a placebo effect is? That is the mind/body connection for healing.

I seriously am not trying to get you to buy crap. I don't do that. If you read my posts I usually tell people to buy cheap items and tell them to avoid stuff that is expensive unless it is warranted.

With that said, I don't think people truly know HOW AMAZING the body is when it has every possible thing it needs --> emotional health, nutritional health, huge amounts of oxygen through good breathing, lower levels of stress, strong belief, great positive attitudes and emotions which give off neurotransmitters (for example, you know when you get a gut feeling that something is just wrong? That gut feeling is the pressence of neurotransmitters in the gut when are making you feel that way).

Just read the reviews on amazon.com. People have reviewed it very well.

I think you really have to get as many opinions as you can, don't just listen to me. BUT I CAN SAY that this guy's approach of using the body to heal itself through various ways is FAR SUPERIOR to the current medical paradigm that says "see disease --> cure disease." That is not the way to treat the body or acne. The way to stay in health is to create enough balance so that you can rebound quickly off of the dangerous elements in our environments. By dangerous elements I mean germs, viruses, etc. Anything that could put the body in a state of disease.

I am just trying to open people's eyes to the MAGIC of the human body. That if given all it needs not only will your skin be clear, also you will bounce back from elements in the environment in hours instead of weeks. Your body will deal with it all.

THE BODY IS THE MOST AMAZING THING ON THIS PLANET.

SOMEONE PROVE THAT STATEMENT WRONG. (here's a clue, you can't)

p.s. I understand your skepticism in that I just purchased this program and have not fully felt the results. Therefore, I don't mind letting this thread die and comming back in 3-4 weeks to discuss the benefits and the changes I made to get there. Yet the information will be more focused on health than skincare. The funny thing is that, THOSE who have skin problems need to focus on health, not their skin. I do agree that certain things should be done like cleansing and exfoliation regularly but that stuff only goes so far. The stuff I am talking about will change people's lives. In fact, I challenge anyone to buy the program and to use everything this guy talks about, THEN tell me that you aren't SUPER HEALTHY and FULL OF ENERGY and HAVE GREAT EMOTIONAL HEALTH, etc. I only do this because I wish someone would have told me about this guy 2 years ago.

You you the jackpot in your PS. It's almost paradoxical, but as long as you keep focussing on pimples they won't go away. Shift your attention to your health and wellbeing and suddenly all your health problems start to disappear. The only thing you have to do is to step out of the way and let your body do its job.

You might also want to check out Daniel Reid's The Tao Of Detox. It talks about similar stuff that what you described above. It goes into pretty detail about detox; effect of water, air, diet, exercise and other stuff.