Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bedrock

Anybody use this product for cleansing?

I'm in the process in flushing my liver and cleansing the colon. I've read so many ways to cleanse, and I am confused on which method to use. This product has a money back guarantee, so there's nothing to lose except time. I'm not sure how effective it is, although it's getting very good reviews. Anyone try it yet?

http://www.enuvia.com

I have never tried that, but it looks quite dubious. For some reason they say that it takes 30 days to clean your colon. I presume that they just ask you to take some supplements while continuing your normal life. As far as I understand to do a proper colon cleanse you should fast while doing it.

Like I said, I have never tried that Enuvia, but I don't think that I'd buy it.

Yeah, I hear better ways to do a cleanse, so I don't know if this a good way to go. It does take 90 days to complete the entire cycle. If I can do a liver and colon cleanse in a few weeks, that seems better. Then again, with this stuff you can maintain a regular diet and lifestyle while your cleansing. I may purchase it soon.

I would be more worried about the effectiveness of the treatment than whether you can continue your normal eating routine while on it or not.

Actually one of the good things about fasting type of cleanses is that it gives you a clean break of all your bad eating habits. It's quite easy to quite coffee or other bad stuff after a fast.

Anyways, if you feel that that Enuva thing is effective go ahead and let us know about your results.

This product says that you can eat a normal diet while cleansing because you can't fast for 90 days! When I try to email them though, it comes back. I can't seem to get a hold of anyone.

Well, I actually did get a email from them. It turns out that it does not take 90 days to complete, you get a 90 day supply. They tell me that it's the safest way to cleanse the body. I'm going to try it.